Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] T-ara release handwritten apology

chloeownsyou

Some people are saying it's too late, and that damage was done.

Perhaps, yes, it could have been done earlier to save them from more losses like 5F.

But then again, what's done was done.

Perhaps they were too shocked and even disappointed at that time that it took them a month to have courage to do this.

Perhaps they were all too depressed and numb to do anything then.

Perhaps they themselves were even so disappointed at KKS's actions that they were having internal disagreements too.

We don't know because we're not with them, it's difficult to judge them for not speaking up sooner.

But we must remember that we can't turn back time.

The important thing is both parties spoke up.

Better late than never.

They all have suffered.

They lost many things already.

For those haters who want them punished, they have received too much "punishment" already.

This issue is all about misunderstanding and miscommunication.

They have learned things the hard way already.

T-ara may be idols but they are humans too and can make mistakes.

We, as fans, have also been frustrated a lot because of the bad news coming up each day.

Now let us finally put this issue to rest.

They have suffered enough and it's tiring already.

Let us all move on and forget the past!

I've been waiting for their music.

I want to watch their MV.

I just want them to be back again.

I want to see their smiles and dance moves again.

T-ara, Fighting!!!

maybe some of you aren't familiar with this, but i saw many celebrities who entangled in scandals resolve it with hand-written apology letter. i personally will take this as enough, as i can't think what else can they give us. indeed a direct statement like press conference is more preferable for some people, but putting myself in their shoes, i'd feel very scared to face reporters or even my fans, plus people will scrutinize from their facial expressions, intonation, etcetc. even if they're being sincere, when they're in depressed state, they'll easily make mistake which can lead into another misinterpretation. i hope t-ara can move on, fans can move on, let alone haters or antis whatever they do. it's not like t-ara never had antis before. yep the antis number is increased, and maybe some fans also left, but i'm sure they'll gain more new fans again in the future.

however, while i've moved on from t-ara/hwayoung debacle, i don't think i can let go off ccm. i'm still pissed by the way he who must not be named handled this, kicking out hwayoung while unprofessionally bashed her. *sigh* i actually hope for all of them to leave ccm, but i can't hope too much lol.

It's long overdue since they finally stepped out and suffice to say, I'm relieved to see something positive happen out of this mess.

They have indeed given off that some form of internal conflict had occurred. I'm curious as to how they managed to get this out due to KKS's idiocy and his dictator-like ways though. Must've been a hard one.

Now...if only people can start pinpointing who's the real deep root of this mess as the writer for Haeundae Lovers has mentioned...such a lousy way of handling the crisis is simply untolerable and I hope this serves as an example that fans and the public as a whole should start getting more rough towards KKS. The man is an absolute disgrace.

Relieve sigh......its like a heavy burden taken away after reading the letter. Apology accepted for sure, and it's time now to go forward.

I believe they learned the lesson and will grow stronger. As for me, a fan, I also feel stronger that I can finally go through this hard times with them, and with my fellow fans here in Diadem and in my country as well.

Wish all the luck for their comeback and a promise to be their fan till the end. T-ara fight!!!

Such an emotional letter ><

I must admit I have alot of mixed reactions about this letter. I'm glad they have all finally made a statement about this all together as a group, but at the same time I'm still worried about what the future holds for them :unsure:

Still, nothing is gonna happen if they just keep quiet and do nothing, gotta take chances -_-

Hope their comeback goes smoothly, I don't expect it to do well so soon, just hope nothing goes wrong and everything goes out smoothly and hopefully nothing happens to them.

T-ara Fighting!~~~~

Guest rokwitu

They shouldn't apologize! In fact, they did not do anything wrong.. It's Kim Kwansoo 's fault! And T-jinyo must be the ones who apologize!! I wonder how shame are they when they heard the news that one reporter got a "lightning bolt" on his head and were scared to dead to withdraw from T-Jinyo.. LOSERs!!!><

To hell with the Antis.. for me the letter is targeted to the fans and general public who have misjudged T-ara.

As the true fans will always support them, my concern is the Korean public in general, I hope by reading this letter at least they will accept the fact that none of the T-ara members are actually the she-devils that the Antis would like to portray them as.

Several prominent people from cultural observers to PDs & celebrities and even the Korean Entertainment Management Association and Korean Actors Labor Union have defended T-ara... while the accusers are nameless netizens hiding cowardly behind anonymity or fearful entertainment & advert execs who are afraid that they will loose money just because haters write angry comments in their message boards.. Who would the man & woman on the streets of Seoul actually believe?

In a sane society, where people are judged by verified facts (not false accusations by those who don't even have the guts to say their own names), this should quickly go away.. but judging by the last few weeks, I can only say lets just wait and see..

in all honesty..i think they are not the one who suppose to be apologizing..it is the netizen who suppose to do so..through countless rumors dat they spread which affect t-ara members deeply..i wish the one who started the rumors came upfront to apologize to t-ara publicly and also those who were affected by his/her own selfish act..stupid netizen :angry:

I never cared for an apology, but I'll still accept this ^^. I knew from the beginning that those rumors were exaggerated and could not be trusted. And for the past month, I've seen how both T-ara and Hwayoung has suffered because of this. They're victims of this entire controversy and they were put in a tug-o-war between netizens, KKS and the stupid media. They were the target of stupid kids and adults. I wish that after this, they will become stronger and better because just like KC's song, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!"

ive heard to many conflicting things.

first it was this, but then its o no this is what happened.

bullies / no bullies

phones hacked / no they werent

we got along fine / well we had a disagreement and handled it poorly and now hwayoung is gone.

so basically alot of needless drama resulted in the needless removal of a member. all while KKS lets it go on.

its dumb. its all dumb. and everyone has suffered. everyone. t-ara. the staff. and the fans.

and now they are just going to be like, ok we apologize, lets all move forward together. o except hwayoung. she will be moving on alone.

no sorry. thats not all moving forward together. where im from we say no man left behind. and im not leaving hwayoung behind after she got cut because of something so needless and trivial. if hwayoung truly wanted to leave of her own accord i dont think she would have cried and apologized and been so hurt by the whole thing. KKS said she could rejoin. i hold him to that. and i always will and i wont accept a t-ara without hwayoung in it. they can add 700 new members and if they arent hwayoung then idc.

if hwayoung truly wants to leave t-ara now or then, then id be cool whatever. but i dont get that impression from all this so thats where i stand. those are my feelings.

Well, there it is. Hopefully it turns things enough. I figure they apologize a little bit too much, but I gather that's also a cultural thing and not just, like, whatever else it could mean.

But speaking of the roundly and resoundingly hated Mr. Kim, anyone else think Hwayoung's statement and now this are timed a little too closely to his proposed release date for Sexy Love/Mirage? The idea being that Mr. Kim kept them under fire until now, just so he could trump up a reaction to the comeback and release SL sooner rather than later. You look at it a certain way, maybe it's a cute way to try and time things, but when the cost has basically been, to let things spiral so wildly out of control from the Twitter thing until now, to keep the girls under all this stupid pressure and let all these people, like, do the internet version of running riot, to have the girls suffer all these professional setbacks, especially his ill-begotten and idiotically executed decision to fire Hwayoung, that's a man who either doesn't see the whole picture, or is just a ******* enough to ignore it all.

ive heard to many conflicting things.

first it was this, but then its o no this is what happened.

bullies / no bullies

phones hacked / no they werent

we got along fine / well we had a disagreement and handled it poorly and now hwayoung is gone.

so basically alot of needless drama resulted in the needless removal of a member. all while KKS lets it go on.

its dumb. its all dumb. and everyone has suffered. everyone. t-ara. the staff. and the fans.

and now they are just going to be like, ok we apologize, lets all move forward together. o except hwayoung. she will be moving on alone.

no sorry. thats not all moving forward together. where im from we say no man left behind. and im not leaving hwayoung behind after she got cut because of something so needless and trivial. if hwayoung truly wanted to leave of her own accord i dont think she would have cried and apologized and been so hurt by the whole thing. KKS said she could rejoin. i hold him to that. and i always will and i wont accept a t-ara without hwayoung in it. they can add 700 new members and if they arent hwayoung then idc.

if hwayoung truly wants to leave t-ara now or then, then id be cool whatever. but i dont get that impression from all this so thats where i stand. those are my feelings.

Like, it may not matter much but I respect that man. Some stuff I hadn't thought about too. Dude, right? Just, man.

KKS said she could rejoin. i hold him to that. and i always will and i wont accept a t-ara without hwayoung in it. they can add 700 new members and if they arent hwayoung then idc

I respect ur personal feeling, but I should say this to u, hope that u can consider it:

1) If u hold on what KKS said, I suggest u reconsider it for ur own sanity. This guy is a big fat liar and actually personally responsible to Hwayoung dismissal. I think he only said that Hwa can return to T-ara is just for the lip-service.

2) U should accept the reality that Hwayoung is no longer part of T-ara. Like it or not, its the fact. The girls should move on without her, and so are we as fans.

I do respect ur feelings towards Hwayoung, as many queen's from my country do have similar feelings like u, but if some fans cant accept this, it will cause a new problem within the fandom itself.