Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] T-ara release handwritten apology

chloeownsyou

Why couldn't they do it before? It could have avoided a lot of problems from those past days... Well, what's done is done. Let's hope that this will start to bring them back to the right track. We already had enough disappointments from this!

It's good to see that they're taking steps to reach out to their fans. The letter points out their mistakes and they apologized for it. I'm just wondering, who's handwriting is that? Just going off of speculation, my guess that it's Soyeon's handwriting since she's the leader.

Okay Antis...what else do you ppl. want? They got their "public" apology...happy now?! I personally don't see why they have to apologies to the public. They didn't do anything wrong to us fans, listener, & communities. If they've resolved it among themselves then it's resolved. I feel like this was blown out of proportion due to CCM, KKS, and those damn netizens. Everyone needs to calm down, take a deep breath, and move on to more serious issues in the world.

This little argument with the "great help" of K-neitizen and the agency has almost destroyed the most beloved group in K-pop and every member's career & dream. I wish they would have done this a month earlier or at least 2 weeks earlier before EJ's issue blow bigger. Though it's late...but at least they did something right to help calm the public and help this situation. This is the biggest life lesson ever that they have learned. Hope they will grow stronger, become more mature, comeback better than ever and continue to have the love & support from fans in Korea and around the world.

Please be nice to T-ara September!!! Please be good to them 2012, 2013, 2014...and many more years later. Wish them the best of luck for their comeback. Fans always love you & support you. T-ara fighting!!!

i wish this could stop all of controversy.. i don't know why k-people is so cruel..t-ara suffered too much..k-people also should be more matured..we queen, diadem will always support t-ara..t-ara, please stay strong, happy n healthy together..don't give up..i <3 t-ara..i wonder who wrote those letter..

It's really nice of them to write an apology letter publicly after what has happened. I hope everyone can understand that they're sorry for the conflict that has occurred. Even now, T-ara is thinking about Hwayoung. I'm sure they still care about her. T-ara & Hwayoung hwaiting!

I love you T-ara but this should be a lesson for all of us... NO PERSONAL MESSAGES ON TWITTER!!! God created SMS for a reason.. :P

I think the best part of the lesson is, "DON'T MISUNDERSTAND OTHERS!" We human beings have the power of reasoning at our commands. Use it! :D

no sorry. thats not all moving forward together. where im from we say no man left behind. and im not leaving hwayoung behind after she got cut because of something so needless and trivial. if hwayoung truly wanted to leave of her own accord i dont think she would have cried and apologized and been so hurt by the whole thing. KKS said she could rejoin. i hold him to that. and i always will and i wont accept a t-ara without hwayoung in it. they can add 700 new members and if they arent hwayoung then idc.

if hwayoung truly wants to leave t-ara now or then, then id be cool whatever. but i dont get that impression from all this so thats where i stand. those are my feelings.

I share the same sentiment. I would suggest a modification for the Korean Entertainment for that phrase as "No idol is left behind.", and "Every idol gets to come home." too. They went through so much together. Just by reading this letter from the other members, you can tell they miss her and want her to come back already. Hopefully, our dearly beloved Hwayoung will return to our precious T-ara soon. And when reunited, everything will become better for all of us once again. ^_^

I respect ur personal feeling, but I should say this to u, hope that u can consider it:

1) If u hold on what KKS said, I suggest u reconsider it for ur own sanity. This guy is a big fat liar and actually personally responsible to Hwayoung dismissal. I think he only said that Hwa can return to T-ara is just for the lip-service.

2) U should accept the reality that Hwayoung is no longer part of T-ara. Like it or not, its the fact. The girls should move on without her, and so are we as fans.

I do respect ur feelings towards Hwayoung, as many queen's from my country do have similar feelings like u, but if some fans cant accept this, it will cause a new problem within the fandom itself.

1. On a technicality, it was 19 written and submitted statements by staff members that convinced Kim Kwang Soo to make that decision. However, he left enough room for her to return to the group when she feels ready for it. Which should be very soon. ^_^

2. The "true" reality is Hwayoung was terminated from her "old contract" and still able to return to with a "brand new contract". Hwayoung dismissed other offers from other companies to join them instanteously. She expressed how much love she has for all of them and us still. We still love and support our dearly beloved Hwayoung and her return to our T-ara. She will always be part of one of the most Top Idol Female Groups of K-Pop and always be an important member to T-ara. Part of their recent huge successes is because of our Hwayoung. She will return to our T-ara soon. ^_^

I think this is pretty much everything that T-ara can do, and I'm very happy that they did.

As for Hwayoung's return, I'm sure a lot of us wish for that too.

But the only person who can grant that wish is KKS.

He publicly stated that he will. All that needs to be done, is for our beloved Hwayoung to return. Hopefully very, very, very soon. ^_^

Hahaha. There should've been a line in there, like they should've been all "We now see the responsibility on our shoulders... we see now how even our smallest acts can later be reinterpreted by people looking to start drama... and we will now be constantly on guard so that none of our actions can be seized upon to mount a campaign of hatred against us..." If it needs sayin,' I'm not being serious, but hopefully you get the joke.

Anyway, another thing to complain about with all this is that it still empowers the almighty faceless public, those shifting and myriad judges of everything. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll spare y'all my cultural analysis of all this. I get that it's still in service of the notion that they're trying to uphold certain standards of conduct - like how they apparently don't indulge in shocking behavior for its own sake over there - but still. Can't have it both ways, right?

Ah, discretion. More I could say, but!

Guest Princess Unicorn

I hope everyone will be able to move on from this. I know apologies don't fix what transpired and it might not change the situation, but the important thing is that both T-ara has apologized and explained and Hwayoung has broken her silence (even if I don't think Hwayoung has anything to apologize for). I really do wish Hwayoung and the girls the best.

You need to read the apology. Look at the content before making a statement like that...

i hav read it

they apologize to ppl who feel dissapointed coz of their disharmony and issues related

i think some haters will blow it up again that speculate t-ara admitted they had serious conflict with Hy

although i think should be KKS who apology to public coz he couldn't solve problem and fired Hy harshly which caused some bs issues in the end

this is what i hoped for and theyve done it.... now i just hope the girls can move on now...whats done is done, people who re still hating on the girls can.just stuff it... the girls have done what those antis wanted and there is nothing more they could do except wait for public to get over it..... and thank you to all queens who have stuck with the girls until now...

T-ra Hwaiting ~ Queen's Hwaiting ~