Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] T-ara release handwritten apology

chloeownsyou

what are you people talking about??

the only problem here is.... who actually wrote the letter?

was it jiyeon, eunjung, hyomin, qri, boram, or soyeon?

but I doubt that's areum tough :P

anyway, KKS is so S.L.O.W.

actually girls, I (and I believe all real queens) never put the blame on you or hwayoung. We know and always know it's just misunderstanding. I hope after this storm there is shiny days for you girls.

T-ARA HWAITING!!!!! SEXY LOVE HWAITING!!!!

actually girls, I (and I believe all real queens) never put the blame on you or hwayoung. We know and always know it's just misunderstanding. I hope after this storm there is shiny days for you girls.

T-ARA HWAITING!!!!! SEXY LOVE HWAITING!!!!

I really appreciate that the girls took the time to write a handwritten, genuine apology that was heartfelt and addressed everything that needed to be said in order to clarify the issue. While I understand that no one is perfect and that everyone has their times where they make mistakes and do things that they regret (we're all human after all), I appreciate that they can admit their faults, reflect and learn from them, move forward in a more positive direction, apologize and support (and also encourage others to support) Hwayoung moving forward (and that she can do the same for them). I believe in forgiveness when people take responsibility for their actions and use the hard times they face as tools to build a brighter future and grow to be better people from their experiences. I fully accept their apology and hope others can as well as we would want others to forgive us when we are truly sorry for our actions. So I hope that people can find it in their heart to forgive them and support T-ara and Hwayoung moving forward.

And then Allkpop probably translated it with more exaggerated similes.... ugh.

I can't wait until their comeback. Thank you Queens for supporting T-ara!! Though hitting a rough patch, T-ara's surely going to rise :) Supporting them always~

WEll i hope whit this the atis will calm down and this nonsense comes to a close. THey made a mistake they are regretting it, we should all show our respect and support for them because something like this wasn't easy for them to do.

By the way,does anyone knows whose handwriting this is?Is it Hyomin?Because she wrote a few letters to her fans and it seems like it hers.Or probably it's our Leader Sso.Anyway,I really appreciate this apology letter and I hope the rest of the globe will too.
may i know who is writing this letter? from my opinion it's good yes, it's good break the silence, but, rather writing a letter. can they just press con. between hwa, ccm, n t-ara? so there is no egg will be throw at them
what are you people talking about?? the only problem here is.... who actually wrote the letter? was it jiyeon, eunjung, hyomin, qri, boram, or soyeon? but I doubt that's areum tough :P anyway, KKS is so S.L.O.W.

People are saying non of the handwriting matches any of the T-ara members.

It's reported that the letter is written by Qri (: And to sspinkie, my handwriting differs everytime I write as well - depending on my mood, the comfort level of writing, the environment I'm in when I'm writing, the purpose I'm writing for..I have many forms of handwriting XD

They didn't need to write it, but for publicity reasons I can see why . Can't wait for Sexy Love .

Totally agree with that. Certain things does need black and white explanation to get registered in the minds of people. Hopefully their letter goes down well with the public (:

Almost Teared up...................................................................... :''(

Stay Strong unnies..!!!! We'll always be here for all of you..! :')

SARANGHAEYO T-ARA UNNIES..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-ara Hwaiting..!!!!!!!

4ever................................................

So a lot of people have been saying stuff like this apology and Hwayoung's apology were all planned, and they were all done to 'clear the air' a little before T-ARA's comeback. People are just hating on everything that has to do with T-ARA, saying that the apology was fake and everything. Let me just point out that it only makes sense that their company planned the apologies. Because that's what management companies do. They plan and strategize events in favor of their artist. How would people expect T-ARA to just be going around doing stuff and making public statements without consulting their company first? Look at what happened on Twitter when they voiced out their worries ( which, in my opinion, is totally normal for people their age. It's not a crime). They get accused of ostracizing their member. And we all know that T-ARA is bound to make a comeback anyway. They've delayed their comeback for three weeks because of this witch-hunt. And now there are people saying that their apology wasn't sincere because it was planned. Honestly, who would go out into a warzone without a strategy and a plan? Do I think that CCM planned Hwayoung and T-ARA's apology to happen one after the other? Yes. Do I think that CCM may have told them what they should write in those apologies. I guess so. Do I think that there is the slightest bit of sincerity in those apologies? I have no doubt of that. I am the same age as Jiyeon and Hwayoung, and I know that growing up can be a pain. It happens to everyone. I'm sure that all the girls have had a lot of time to think about what happened and reflect on their actions. And I think it is such a brave thing to do to speak to the public after such turmoil. But they have to face the public again someday. And I totally support them and Hwayoung. I love these girls. I always have. Even though there has been so many negative rumors about them, especially Jiyeon's alleged stripping scandal, I still love them. Why? Because no matter what, they are still one of KPop's hottest stars, they still shine so brightly despite all the rumors and stuff, and they always do their best on stage. They probably have had the most scandals, but they still manage to win awards and the hearts of fans all around the world, and that is no easy feat, even for a scandal-free squeaky clean idol group. So I don't give a damn what people say. I've made the decision to become a QUEEN a long time ago and I never regretted it. I am never leaving this fandom, because I will always support T-ARA <3

People are saying non of the handwriting matches any of the T-ara members.

I do believe some people's handwriting never or slightly change.However,my handwriting varies a lot for the past 5-6 years especially during my school years (I'm in the university now) because sometimes it can depends on teachers too.Some teachers said my handwriting should be bigger and some prefer mine to be smaller.Also,when I'm lazy or in a hurry,my handwriting totally change to the point that even I can't really understand what I've just wrote,LOL.

Yo know how netizens act sometimes.They always find an excuse to bash T-ara in any way they could.It's embarrassing actually - not us,but themselves.They have nothing else better to do than to torture our girls.Cyber-bullying is getting worse.

It's reported that the letter is written by Qri (: And to sspinkie, my handwriting differs everytime I write as well - depending on my mood, the comfort level of writing, the environment I'm in when I'm writing, the purpose I'm writing for..I have many forms of handwriting XD

Yup,as I've said above,I definitely agree with that :)