Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] T-ara's agency, "T-ara's comeback.. no schedules finalized"

nathaniel

[12.08.30] T-ara's agency, "T-ara's comeback.. no schedules finalized"

201208301116776346_1.jpg

T-ara has raised attention when it was revealed through music industry insiders that they'll be coming back in the first week of September. Core Contents Media hadn't announce their comeback, but they have explained what's going on now.

Core Contents Media said, "Things mentioned in the media about T-ara's promotion activities being suspended are not true. Therefore, an announcement of a comeback was going to be revealed when schedules are finalized. In addition, T-ara will have overseas schedules in Malaysia and Hong Kong that were finalized before. Because of the issues of bullying within the group arose, all schedules were at a stand-still but will return eventually."

On July 20th after completing a concert in Budokan, Japan, issues arose around Hwayoung being ostracized from the group. It was revealed Hwayoung's contract was terminated and that a new member, Areum, would be taking over her position and promoting as seven for the time being.

In addition, another member Dani was announced to join in December, but because of the issue it was rumored to join earlier. Core Contents Media said, "What's decided and when Dani is added will be announced in advance."

T-ara held a comeback in July with "Day by Day" and said they would comeback twice more in the second half of the year. In mid-August they planned for a Shinsadong Tiger dance song called "Sexy Love" to be released but it was postponed. After they release "Sexy Love", they plan to greet the fans and public and promote vigorously until the end of the year.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr...cle/G1109459376

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I've got a question...What happens if NONE of the Korean Broadcasting Stations agree to let T-ara perform for any of their future comebacks? Will T-ara be able to take Legal Actions or will they just be SCREWED? I hope that they at least get a chance to perform again. I still wonder how "Some" Koreans can Hate their own People so much...? :(

"After they release "Sexy Love", they plan to greet the fans and public and promote vigorously until the end of the year."

*Facepalm*

Let's face it people. They're still going to have it awfully difficult even after this scandal dies down.

I'm honestly shocked to see so many people here are more concerned with when Sexy Love will be released (and for some, want it released ASAP) when it's becoming clear that the members' health is going to take a serious toll on them. Having a comeback can wait but the well-deserved and PEACEFUL vacation they so need cannot.

They've already done 2 comebacks so far - add in Sexy Love, that makes it 3 comebacks and 4 if you one includes their activities in Japan prior to DBD. It's not like the public is going to forget about them so easily like some rookie group from a 'nugu' agency.

Let's face it people. They're still going to have it awfully difficult even after this scandal dies down.

I'm honestly shocked to see so many people here are more concerned with when Sexy Love will be released (and for some, want it released ASAP) when it's becoming clear that the members' health is going to take a serious toll on them. Having a comeback can wait but the well-deserved and PEACEFUL vacation they so need cannot.

They've already done 2 comebacks so far - add in Sexy Love, that makes it 3 comebacks and 4 if you one includes their activities in Japan prior to DBD. It's not like the public is going to forget about them so easily like some rookie group from a 'nugu' agency.

I don't think so, and there's only one way to find out. :)

I'm happy that I'm not the only one looking forward to our girls' comeback. ^_^ It's a good thing they all got some rest and rejuvenated.

Yes they have been overworked to death by CCM, and yes their stage performances have sometime suffered due to fatigue and injuries..

But what I always love about T-ara members is that they seem to really really enjoy being on stage (especially Hyomin, when she does her many suprise adlibs or uses props :D).. their faces are just so full of expression compared to the blank stares & fake smiles of most other groups.. some might say its because they are all such good actresses but I think they genuinely love performing live & they get energized by the audience...

So for me as long as the performances are in moderation (I hope CCM would learn something out of all this fiasco) and the audience show support (which is a bit tricky), starting up a new promotion could actually be good for their health. Soyeon herself once said because they are so used to be overly active it is actually frustating for them to just lay around and do nothing.. they need to occupy their minds on something positive, remember its the idle celebrities that usually do the unthinkable.