Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] T-ara to comeback with 7th mini-album "MIRAGE" on September 3rd

nathaniel

[12.08.30] T-ara to comeback with 7th mini-album "MIRAGE" on September 3rd

201208301423771527_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara will release their seventh mini album "MIRAGE" on September 3rd.

Their agency Core Contents Media said today, "T-ara's new title song was composed by Shinsadong Tiger and written by Choi Kyusung who are the same people who made T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' and 'Roly-Poly'."

T-ara originally announced they would release a new song in mid-August but it was delayed three weeks.

Core Contents Media said, “We decided to comeback now because we couldn't stand postponing it any longer due to the controversy which happened that had no perpetrator and no victim but only misunderstandings upon misunderstandings.”

On the 28th and 29th, tweets were sent from T-ara and Hwayoung and caused a crazy bullying controversy that confused the public and fans. They have since apologized and wish that fans can continue to support them in the future.

Their agency said, "T-ara has been silent for one month since the misunderstanding between the members happened and have reflected on their actions that lead to the controversy they created. They want to express their sincerest apologies."

201208301423771527_2.jpg

They continued by saying, "It was a misunderstanding between Hwayoung and the other members, and they have reconciled and apologized to each other."

T-ara will be busying beginning on September 15th until November with overseas concert schedules in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia and Japan.

Core Contents Media said, "The misunderstanding and conflict that happened in front of so many people, T-ara bow their heads and are incredibly sorry and said they'll work hard to avoid and better deal with these issues."

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120830n23011

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm so happy they're finally coming back.

It was a long and tiring wait because of the controversy.

Hopefully they can start anew and receive love and respect from the public again.

This comeback is their chance to prove themselves again.

The results of this comeback is yet another thing to watch out for...

But for now, we'll just have to wait a bit and continue supporting them.

After the series of unfortunate events which occurred after their Budoukan concert, I am optimistic that the new month will finally bring more good news for them. September and all the succeeding months and years, please be kind to them!

I also hope that no crazy/violent/barbaric anti-fan act will occur.

I really hope that their new single will be a hit and that all their performances from now on will be successful.

Let's all have faith that they can stand up strong again.

I'm so excited to watch their MV and to listen to their new single.

[Photo/poster looks... okay I'm just happy to see something new. But definitely the "7st" is either weird or erroneous. Now that reminds me...I hope their English lyrics are good this time. I'm still raising my eyebrows about Cry Cry's "can't you SEE the music" and Day by Day's "Kiss me baby I'LL MUST BE stay here day by day" --I hope they can also score a 5 for English this time if ever Eat Your Kimchi makes a review... If they can't, I guess Dani should make a rescue for their English next time.]

T-ara Fighting!

This day! really really good day, this will make my whole day more better. sexy love (robot dance) i'm so excited saving my money for their album. I'm really really happy, move away netizens t-ara is back you will love them again. i'm going to be crazy right now. lol. Saving Sept 3 with my activities. Thank you so much. t-ara fighting. five fingers watch out for Eunjung. lol :P

"On the 28th and 29th, tweets were sent from T-ara and Hwayoung and caused a crazy bullying controversy that confused the public and fans. They have since apologized and wish that fans can continue to support them in the future.."

I like how this article is written... unlike what the press were writing in the past few weeks, it seems that people are beginning to understand that the problem was the confusing tweets and not bullying.. hope that other news outlets are also adopting a similar tone.. even allkpop have started to tone down and now using the word "alleged bullying" when talking about T-ara's trouble.. I fell a change in the wind is coming.

PS: Anyone know were I can get a hold of those T-ara dolls? :P

PPS: Concert in Indonesia? Dear god, yessssss... please