Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] T-ara to comeback with 7th mini-album "MIRAGE" on September 3rd

nathaniel

finally after long long long time of waiting I can see my queens again. this is daebak. the one with green hair, is that qri unnie? i love her style. my baby jji can't wait for your comeback with t-ara.

I hope there isn't something bad happen till their comeback and forever. I'm sick with all this trash of bullying issue.

I don't really like the cover image, but the I look forward for the look in the other picture.

September 3rd can't come fast enough. Just hope that the girls are prepared and that even with having to work so much until the end of the year, they find time to get some rest in between.

Yesss!!! ma girls finally comeback!!!

whadt a beutiful monday :D

waw!!! i like Qri's leadeh hairstyle!!! makes her look more confident and strong!! so cute!!

i dunno what exactly meaning from 7ST.. maybe 7 Sexy love & T-ara?!!

i hate ppl who make laugh abt T-ara's comeback..

hope our girls strong enough to give their best and keep cool from jealousy and hater of other fandom :angry:

T-Ara ftw!

Finally its comfirmed? ^^ OH WAIT IS THY GREEN HAIR MY QRI?! NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!! Okays th concept seems like abit of robot?

I think they mentioned before that they are trying out robot dance for Sexy Love. Like how Lovey Dovey was based on shuffling dance :D

Photo/poster looks... okay I'm just happy to see something new. But definitely the "7st" is either weird or erroneous. Now that reminds me...I hope their English lyrics are good this time. I'm still raising my eyebrows about Cry Cry's "can't you SEE the music" and Day by Day's "Kiss me baby I'LL MUST BE stay here day by day" --I hope they can also score a 5 for English this time if ever Eat Your Kimchi makes a review... If they can't, I guess Dani should make a rescue for their English next time.

LOL. I must agree that the sentence structures are grammatically wrong. But that's what makes them cute and funny I suppose? hahaha

I'm pretty excited for their 7th Mini Album. Bo Beep Bo Beep and Roly Poly are great hits and I suppose Sexy Love won't disappoint as well ^^* Their comeback shall assure them that there are still a lot of Queen's supporting them. Hope that'll give them more strength than ever :D

Finally!!!!!! Wooohooooo

I have seen the teaser from MCD. The Jiyeon robotic- emotion sexy face try to seduce me ooooohhhhhh!!!!! Her blank sharp eyes make my hearts melt *nosebleed*. Well haters, Jiyeon's cyclop eyes make my heart melt so badly >.<

They look alike persocon (Chobit) in Cyborg or Robot store which try to seduce people. "Come try to buy me and feel our sexy love". Yes, I will bought you all. Nuff said. :wub:B)