Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] T-ara to comeback with 7th mini-album "MIRAGE" on September 3rd

nathaniel

The 1st cover is reminiscent of SNSD's Hoot. Hopefully they use the robotic concept more, lest the girls get some flak for "imitating a concept".

Qri's hair evolves from seaweed green to lime green. Citrus-y. Further evidence that Qri is good for your health.

Also, 7st. SEVENST. Mmm...cutie-pretty lime hair. ^_^

My god... can the team do a cover redesign? i don't really like it.. ok i'll be honest.. thats Freakin' BAD!! wth is that?? I'm not gonna pick on that '7st'.. but really? the colour scheme and design? really?? i'd be happier with a more 'futuristic' design since they are doing a 'robot' dance not 'circus' dance

... If they can't, I guess Dani should make a rescue for their English next time.]

T-ara Fighting!

I also cringed at "I'll must be stay here day by day". However, as much as I want them to have someone to correct their English, I think Dani is too young (she isn't of legal age yet) for the group. I think 7 is a good number (album or members) and they should stick with it. Dani can feature in their MV as she did in the Day by Day vid.

As for the new album cover, can't they just choose the 2nd pic instead?

OMG i am so nervous with this come back.. they need to succeed and make sexy love a success no matter what.. this maybe their only chance to shut the haters up because if 'sexy love' flops you can already imagine how netizens would mock T-ara & gang up on them,, this is a matter of make it or break it for them.. But what i am most nervous is they're going head to head w/ GD.. don't underestimate V.I.P. and Bigbang esp. GD he got a huge fanbase.. but as much as i love GD and me being a V.I.P i wanted T-ara to top all charts & win on music programs because they need this the most.. i can never imagine myself saying i wanted GD to lose but if it meant T-ara winning (and antis shutting up) then so be it..

MV teaser alone is amazing. Can't wait until the album is released (AND the full MV as well.)

Looks like 2012 is indeed T-ARA's year after all: first half was Lovey Dovey, then Day By Day has gone consistently strong for several weeks (despite the now-forgotten controversy), and will sweep the rest of the year with Mirage (Sexy Love and probably another single to cap the year).

And unlike their album Mirage, T-ARA IS REAL DEAL.

Getting ahead of myself with all these excitement. And to Queen's (and everyone else), let us make it a reality: SUPPORT T-ARA ALL THE WAY.

T-ara fighting!

the most beautiful robot in the world..sexy love concept is robot, isn't it..hehe..can't wait for their comeback..t-ara is the best..but they will have to work hard..i mean they always do work hard..hope t-ara will receive more from the whole world..i hope they wouldn't not get sick due to overwork..i <3 t-ara..