Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] T-ara to comeback with 7th mini-album "MIRAGE" on September 3rd

nathaniel

This isn't really a good thing. As much as I was looking forward to their comeback before this controversy, I don't see the girls getting forgiveness, love, and acceptance so soon. Fact is, people are still speculating and criticizing their every move.

They need to lie low for a while. But I think that's too much to ask for from KKS, isn't it? Idiot is probably only worried about money, anyway. A break probably would have done the girls well, honestly. They may just end up suffering (mentally, emotionally) far more in the long-run now than they would if they just left the public eye for a bit.

I really like T-ara's attitude and from a foreigners perspective: those k-netizens are lucky to even have T-ara.

Show them who the real boss is!

Yeah k-netizens doesn't know how lucky they are! Wish I can move T-ara to my country, they'll be adored here.

Now after the Sexy Love teaser released, suddenly they gave positive responses....what the heck! Do they suffer from mass amnesia??

This comaback is as always Marvellous, I like the concept, between innocent and sexy :wub: . The girls look fantastic,love the ourfit, their hair, the dance the music.To be honest when i look at them I don´t miss Hwayoung, i mean , if she comes back I´ll be happy but if not i think the same i think about her before all this problem, she was a memeber who had improve very much but wasn´t an indespensable memeber.

back to the topic, it is soon for a comeback, but CCM must be crazy to get money from T-ara because last month they lost so much money, then they don´t care if people is thinking to throw eggs to them on stage, they only want their money.

But I think T-ara´s talent will be able to make people forget this past month and they will recover soon and this comeback will bring them strenght, they will be now more solid, more strong, and more mature.

To be honest, I really dislike the cover. I think it could have been executed a lot better. Fortunately they corrected the "7st" to "7th" so it's a bit more bearable visually in that aspect. If the cover is going to be on the poster as well (which it usually is), I'm going to buy the CD without the poster and buy the "Day by Day" poster separately since it's the last poster with Hwayoung on it and that cover looks a lot better than this one.

That intro is so addicting. Can't wait to see these girls back in action again. :D

But I'm curious... are they dropping the 'Day by Day' storyline? I thought this was going to be a continuation of the MV.

I'm wondering the same thing. Is that Day by Day storyline just going to be thrown out because of the controversy? And in the new repackaging, is it the old songs without HwaYoung? :( Happy the girls are coming back, but I wish HwaYoung was coming back, too.

The girls do look amazing, as always, though. <3 Hwaiting!