Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] Core Contents Media, "T-ara's handwritten letter was written by Qri"

nathaniel

[12.08.30] Core Contents Media, "T-ara's handwritten letter was written by Qri"

201208301550778217_1.jpg

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media have revealed Qri wrote thre handwritten letter on behalf of the T-ara members.

On the 30th, Core Contents Media said, "Qri has taken care of the other members and wrote the letter. All of the members gathered together to write the handwritten apology that appeared on our official website."

"I hope that people can refrain from leaving malicious comments in the future," they urged.

T-ara released a handwritten letter where they expressed their deepest apologies and said they will reflect on their actions yesterday.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109459511

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

WOW! I'm excited, super duper saving my money for sexy love. Can't wait. So this mean Qri will be the next leader? as she toke care for the other members. I hope Qri will be strong enough to be their new leader for this new comeback, they need a new leader. And I think Qri will be a good choice of leader as she was the less bashed among the T-ara members, so netizens will think that T-ara's members will be on the good hand of Qri. T-ara fighting. Can't wait for sexy Love, yahoo. Eunjung please be strong prove to them esp to five fingers.lol :D

She's so sweet :( and glad they did this apology

Hopefully it will urge people to reason with their mindless overly big hating, I understand people not being pleased but the whole thing expanded too big. People should just aknowledge that disagreements and misunderstandings happen, even more likely with extremely stressed people/celebrities

It makes sense.

She was probably chosen because she has the prettiest penmanship.

Or she could be the calmest person at that time.

Or, like others say, she could be the next leader.

It's not impossible for her to be the leader because she's the oldest member who hasn't been appointed as leader.

Not to mention that she probably received lesser hate as compared to other members, since she didn't tweet anything against Hwayoung. And she seemed so quiet and less visible since back then so she wasn't that easy to attack.

Hmmm CCM seems to be starting to learn its lesson by addressing each and every question raised by the netizens?

They responded fast this time.

Whatever. CCM still has a LOT to prove.

All I can say is, I am wishing them lots of luck for T-ara to have a successful comeback.

T-ara Fighting!

If the rotating leadership system is still in effect, isn't it Qri's turn to be the next leader?

Yes,thinking of logic,Qri is the next person to become a leader after Leader Sso.It's pretty impossible for Jiyeon,Areum and Dani to become a leader anytime soon since their age gap with the oldest member are pretty big and the fact that Qri hasn't become a leader yet is a bonus to that.

If it's true that she will be our next leader,I hope it's her time to shine since she's without a doubt the most quiet member and by becoming one,it will show her true colour and that she can also lead well.

(Huh,I bet some antis/haters/trolls will say she is the next person to be bullied by them because from their silly perspectives,Qri is the only one who didn't bully Hwayoung and now she's being forced to write an apology letter.Pfft...).Anyway Qri,I really appreciate the letter :)

LOLS.. Qri is like a secret agent for some reason.. working behind the scenes in a situation like this... ^^b Many been asking Why didnt Qri said anything in Twitter... Well now everyone has the answer.. Qri does things behind-the-scene... Surprise, surprise... ^^b.. I no idea what to expect from T-ara... There's A LOT of surprises coming from them... xD

Qri wrote it?? wow she has neat handwriting ! Does that mean shes the next leader?? YAYYYYY !!

Qri jjang !! T-ara Hwaiting... I hope all queens in korea will do us the favour of going to their music shows to show support on behalf of all of us international queen's !!