its not about his "silent treatment" or xxxxed up lies

I'll tell you what is his biggest mistake

try to clear your mind

take a deep breath

and close your eyes

imagine

if KKS hadnt kick hwayoung from the group

we're all would be listening to sexy love right now

I would have never guessed that it was Qri that wrote the letter. Very nice handwriting. Like many others have been saying, is she going to be the new leader for the next round of promotions? Although she doesn't talk very often, when she does, she's very composed.

Qri did care...my life has been a lie :lol:

I dunno what to believe anymore, but I'll take CCM's word this time. Because it's also possible that they're mentioning Qri as the author to create a smooth leadership transfer (playing along the speculation that Qri gets the next leadership role).

Let's face it, Qri gets some flak for being the laid-back member of the group, and reporting that she did indeed write this rubs some leadership qualities to her name.

Eh, not that I'm complaining. If the speculation does hold water, then my body is ready for sexeh Qri I am ready to welcome leader Qri. If not, well...good job, milady. <3

OK I might be crazy, but here is another hint of CCM pushing Qri... Have you seen the Sexy Love Trailer yet? QRI GOT SHORT HAIR!!!

If you know T-ara history.. all of the members always get a huge popularity explosion whenever they cut their hair short...

Case in point:

- Compare Eunjeung during Lies and Eunjeung after TTL...

- Hwayoung with long hair? Naaah... Hwayoung with short hair? YOWZAA!

- Hyomin gets to be a leader.. what does she do? Cuts her hair... :D

i think Qri is going to be the next leader.. She and Jiyeon is the only one who hasn't lead yet (it's pretty impossible to choose Areum or Dani).. And it's more likely they choose Qri since Jiyeon is in bad light now in people view while Qri was actually the member who got less bash.. If you read people comments it's always like "T-ara are all bitches and bullies, except Qri", "Qri is the only one who didn't bully Hwayoung", "Hwa has selcas w/ mostly Qri because she's her only friend" etc.

So people accept Qri more than the others.. there will be less bash if she leads next compared if it's Jiyeon,, netizens would probably ganged up on T-ara again saying they will became more bitches if the queen b*tch leads them.. I am not saying Jiyeon is a b*tch but that is what netizens & people in korea think now.. Safest choose to be the leader next is Qri..

Good to hear that T-ara remains humble (and sad looking back on why they even have to apologize).

And true or not, I guess Qri would be the best person to have the letter since she wasn't involved in the issue.

Just a random thought: IF Qri would be leader, she would be perfect for 2 reasons: 1) as said, she wasn't involved in the scandal; 2) the robot concept is well-suited to Qri's personality. :lol:

But leader change or not, this is going to be ONE LONG WEEKEND (it feel much longer than a month ago, but this time full of happiness and anticipation for one of the biggest comebacks!).

listen i love qri, and think she'd be a good leader. (better than soyeon even if soyeon is my bias) but all this drama happened with soyeon as leader, which she admitted was something she was at the root of. but it wasnt solely her fault, but i wont go into all that.

point is you can apologize 12 millions times, its not going to change what happened. talk is cheap. take action. what good is apologizing now, yes u are sorry, im sure u all are and u all feel bad. i dont doubt that at all.

forgive, forget, bring hwayoung back. hopefully sooner than later.

so hard watching the new teaser and not seeing hwayoung in the video. feels bad man. feels really bad. i want to be happy and enjoy it. but, i cant force myself to smile. its like my love for t-ara has been sucked out. and i dont want that at all. -.-"

listen i love qri, and think she'd be a good leader. (better than soyeon even if soyeon is my bias) but all this drama happened with soyeon as leader, which she admitted was something she was at the root of. but it wasnt solely her fault, but i wont go into all that.

point is you can apologize 12 millions times, its not going to change what happened. talk is cheap. take action. what good is apologizing now, yes u are sorry, im sure u all are and u all feel bad. i dont doubt that at all.

forgive, forget, bring hwayoung back. hopefully sooner than later.

so hard watching the new teaser and not seeing hwayoung in the video. feels bad man. feels really bad. i want to be happy and enjoy it. but, i cant force myself to smile. its like my love for t-ara has been sucked out. and i dont want that at all. -.-"

I understand. But the apology is the only thing T-ara can do. But they can't put Hwayoung back, it's not their call.

You know that the only person who can do that is KKS, but he's not the person who cares about other people that much.

The best thing to get Hwayoung back is probably to make every Queen's, staff, and T-ara members ask KKS to bring Hwayoung back. Then he might consider that option because it affects his authority.

It's hard for all of them, not just Hwayoung. The rest of the members (except Areum and Dani)now have to live with this accusation all their life. I love Hwayoung, but I'd have to support the rest of them to be happy too. And I can't bear to see Hyomin, Soyeon or Eunjung devastated again.