Diadem Forums

[12.08.30] Core Contents Media, "T-ara's handwritten letter was written by Qri"

nathaniel

But they can't put Hwayoung back, it's not their call. You know that the only person who can do that is KKS, but he's not the person who cares about other people that much.

Of course he can, he even publicly said he's willing and waiting for her to return to the group. Just because of somethings that didn't add up with him before, doesn't mean his going to be like that all the time. Plus, not all of his decisions are that bad too.

The best thing to get Hwayoung back is probably to make every Queen's, staff, and T-ara members ask KKS to bring Hwayoung back. Then he might consider that option because it affects his authority.

Given how he pointed out one of the reasons why Hwayoung was surprisingly dismissed, most likely from the 19 written statements from staff members, was her obligations to us the fans for her decision not to go on stage due to her injury, even though there was a way for her that she could. Like the idols, he too has an obligation to us the fans as well. It has nothing to do with questioning his authority. He has the means, and he told the media that he'll be waiting for her, with a brand new and hopefully upgraded contract to sign.

Hwayoung clearly stated that she's taking responsibility for her actions and accept the consequences, and still in the mist of her self-reflections and recovery. Hopefully soon, she'll become even stronger than before, and return to T-ara even more capable as an idol member of the group.

It's hard for all of them, not just Hwayoung. The rest of the members (except Areum and Dani)now have to live with this accusation all their life. I love Hwayoung, but I'd have to support the rest of them to be happy too. And I can't bear to see Hyomin, Soyeon or Eunjung devastated again.

I'm not that worried about Areum and Dani, because they can just tell the media that their the new employees of the company. Areum probably doesn't know that much, nor understands how it came to be, when it all went down back then. As for the rest of the members, they won't be devastated again when Hwayoung reunites with them. Quite the opposite, especially when it was clearly noted and reported a bunch of times that they met each other and literately cried together. Once Hwayoung returns, all of them, especially Hyomin, Soyeon, and Eunjung, will feel that redemption most possible more than ever before.

I find the whole devastating assumption very out of context. Especially when it comes to a group of people who been through so much, and only to let go that easily over a misunderstanding? That doesn't add up at all. You can clearly see that in the letter and Hwayoung's tweet. They both miss each other and want to be together. Why are other people so convinced that they feel Hwayoung should be separated from the group? Bias for only the 6 members? That's a contradiction, after all of the huge successes they were able to make as a 7 member group. Nobody didn't bother to ask how much more potential as a 9 member group they'll have? Unjustified fear perhaps?

Things will get better for all of them, our girls, and us, the fans, once our dear Hwayoung reunites with our beloved T-ara. ^_^

I'm glad Qri helped with writing the letter. The other T-ara members would have had more of a difficulty writing it due to their involvement in the controversy. I hope she'll be able to remain strong and help T-ara get back on their feet. No matter what, true fans will always support them through all the hardships.

When I write letters to people, I don't use the sloppy handwriting I usually do when I write myself notes... so I don't understand how netizens can compare their handwriting on the letter to their handwriting on other occasions... the circumstances are completely different. Guess they're not smart enough to figure that out? -____-;;

the only thing i can comment is, she's got a nice handwriting, and i also like her signature the most. most probably ccm/t-ara choose qri to write because she's the most neutral one during the whole fiasco (well, areum too, but she's new so she can't say anything either) aaaand has a very neat handwriting.

qri's handwriting is so nice *O* i agree with everyone else it was a good choice to have her write the letter since shes the only member right now besides areum and dani that has a relatively good image and making her the next leader wonder the the most logical move in moving on learning and growing from this scandal. I actually thought she would be the next leader after hyomin since she was the center in the beginning and ending of cry cry and the main in the lovey dovey mv lol. I don't think jiyeon will be leader for a while since not only the scandal but shes been maknae up until recently and shes still apart of the maknae line. When i first watched the teaser i was really sad not to see hwa and it felt empty but even though its still weird for me to not she her i think this is the most important comeback for them and we all need to support it in every way.

• 1 month later...