Diadem Forums

[12.09.02] T-ara to release four music videos at midnight on September 3rd

nathaniel

[12.09.02] T-ara to release four music videos at midnight on September 3rd

e97be457345931f42a955ec87927b3ac.jpg

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video will be released at midnight on September 3rd.

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video will be the sequel to "DAY BY DAY" and 15-minutes long and will also include a robot-dance version and a BTS music video making part. The drama music video for the ballad "Day and Night" will also be released at the same time.

The ballad "Day and Night" features Gavy NJ member Geonji as well as the famous 4-octave singer from Star King from British named Shannon and T-ara member Areum. The song is a sad ballad with a stunning rap part.

"SEXY LOVE" is fourth in the series which was produced by Shinsadong Tiger and written by Choi Kyujung. "Day and Night" was the joint-work of composer Cho Youngsoo and the lyricist Ahn Youngmin.

T-ara will showcase a robot dance on stage alongside their electronic synth-pop "SEXY LOVE" and will continue showcasing an exotic charm they began with "DAY BY DAY".

T-ara's four different versions (T/N: drama in two parts 'Sexy Love' and 'Day and Night', dance version of 'Sexy Love' and BTS version I think) of the music video will be released on the 3rd at midnight (September 2nd 11:59 PM).

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120902n05121

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The ballad "Day and Night" features Gavy NJ member Geonji as well as the famous 4-octave singer from Star King from British named Shannon and T-ara member Areum. The song is a sad ballad with a stunning rap part.

Just don't understand what does this have to do with T-ARA.

Only one member of T-ARA is part of the song, why put so much into it with it being a "single" and having an MV? Another question that I have is how are they going to promote that song in music shows?

However, I can't wait for the releases. 10h30m to go.

What is he 4 music vid? The drama, the dance version, the robot version(?) and the bts is that it? Oh not all T-ara at Day and Night? :(

Drama for Sexy Love, Drama for Day and Night, Dance Version for Sexy Love, BTS.

And only Areum, from T-ARA, will sing in Day and Night.

I thought T-ara will be the one singing Day and Night since it's included in the album! <_< <_<

Why not just released it as a single WTF KKS

We want T-ara not some unknown rookies <_<

I hope T-ara is not in D&N MV so that I won't be forced to watch it!

I guess KKS want to promote areum now that the other members messed up -.-