Diadem Forums

[12.09.02] T-ara to release four music videos at midnight on September 3rd

nathaniel

i thought mirage is T_ARA's album??! what the hell happened with the song DAY AND NIGHT??! "The song is a sad ballad with a stunning rap part." there's no "stunning" rap anymore unless it's HWAYOUNG. Areum and the others who will sing DAY AND NIGHT should just form a new group together with dani. i want 7-ara back! but i'm still positive with an all kill of SEXY LOVE!! can't wait!! SOYEON will be in the mv even though she looks like just some dj or whatever she's doing. :))

4 MVs? Are you effing kidding me? -_____- *Facepalm*

Oh boy oh boy...

4 Music Videos?! That's a bit crazy. I missed T-ara but that's just too much. CCM really needs to sort out their priorities BIG TIME!

That was my first reaction when I read this news. At this moment, we have no choice but to have faith in Kim Kwang Soo...

If the girls come back, they must do it BIG. If 'Sexy Love' becomes a smash hit there will be no point on firing them because of bad image and controversy will be old news.

And about the Areum song, I'd love to see all of them but I also think it's great we can know her better (imagine she enters the group for nothing), she is T-ara but she wasn't tainted by the scandal so it's good for T-ara trademark

Why is everybody against Day & Night? Am I the only one anticipating it? Give Areum a chance. If we're going to be so divided, the Queen's fandom will fall apart eventually. Besides, I have listened to Shannon's cover of Phantom of the Opera, and I must say she is definitely a talent.

i am anticipating it too.. when Hwayoung first started in T-ara,, i didn't really like her but when i first see Areum i like her immediately already.. i don't know there's something in her that i really like that even i doesn't know what is that something LOL.. it's like when i first see Tiffany of SNSD, i have like her immediately (she's the first SNSD member i knew) even when she has so much antis before & she is the most bash SNSD member i still like her & i don't even know why.. so after i like her i learn of SNSD & became a SONE after then she has been my bias till now.. And now she have gain much much more fans & less antis even though there are still antis..

so i have a feeling that i am going to really like Areum.. she might even become one of my favorite members.. but let's see.. before i'm already an E.L.F. even before Kyu join SuJu and Donghae is my bias but after Kyuhyun suddenly join he became my bias & until now he still is.. E.L.F was also against him joining before like most Queens is against Areum joining saying Yesung & Ryeowook is already the main vocals no need to add Kyu (if i'm not mistaken Areum is added for vocals too) but what happen now?? a lot of E.L.F bias is Kyu and is one of the most popular member & is very recognized for his vocals..

yes!! not long until the video is out. I've been watching the teaser non stop since it was released

it sounds like it's going to be an epic song and epic video! Plus continuation of day by day ahaah *spazz mode activated*

And the song is by one of my favourite korean producers shinshandong tiger

yay~

4 MVs is actually not that surprising or worrisome... lets see:

- Sexy Love (Drama ver): You have to have it since its part.2 to the 'Day By Day' mini drama

- Sexy Love (Dance ver): Of course you gotta have the dance version..

- Sexy Love Behind the Scene: This actually is not really a real MV & everyone makes 'making of' videos this days..

- Day & Night: Its a totally different song sung by project group (Gavy NJ's Geonji, Star King's Shannon and T-ara's Areum) which happens to have a T-ara member so you can't say that this actually counts..

So I don't think CCM is overdoing it.. I actually think CCM is missing one more video.. I WANT THE SEXY LOVE DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO!!

PS: Don't really mind Ahreum getting a part in Day & Night.. unlike the Ryu Twins who were recruited by KKS after their Star King appearance.. if I'm not mistaken Ahreum has been a CCM trainee for some time so let's give her a chance to shine..

Found on hyotheleader tumblr.

http://www.gomtv.com/chart/index.gom

No need to register or have account on GOMTV! Just click the button next to PLAY button to vote. You can vote 10 song per day so don’t forget to vote for Day by Day MV too! ^^ Do the same when they release full MV tonight. Let’s show to K-netizens the power of QUEEN’S!

Now T-ara no.2

Thank you so much for the link.. bookmarking it right away... I am going to push the hell out of that vote button...!

Btw... Day By Day is still in top ten...? :D