Diadem Forums

[12.09.02] T-ara to release four music videos at midnight on September 3rd

nathaniel

I spazzed so much when Sexy Love came out, the beginning freaked me out a little though, they looked like actual androids. O:

I watched the MV making and it looked like they were all having so much fun. :D

I can't wait for the second half of Day by Day to come out, it's like a 30minute movie that's filled with amazingness.

T-ara Fighting~♥

[12.09.02] T-ara to release four music videos at midnight on September 3rd

e97be457345931f42a955ec87927b3ac.jpg

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video will be released at midnight on September 3rd.

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video will be the sequel to "DAY BY DAY" and 15-minutes long and will also include a robot-dance version and a BTS music video making part. The drama music video for the ballad "Day and Night" will also be released at the same time.

The ballad "Day and Night" features Gavy NJ member Geonji as well as the famous 4-octave singer from Star King from British named Shannon and T-ara member Areum. The song is a sad ballad with a stunning rap part.

"SEXY LOVE" is fourth in the series which was produced by Shinsadong Tiger and written by Choi Kyujung. "Day and Night" was the joint-work of composer Cho Youngsoo and the lyricist Ahn Youngmin.

T-ara will showcase a robot dance on stage alongside their electronic synth-pop "SEXY LOVE" and will continue showcasing an exotic charm they began with "DAY BY DAY".

T-ara's four different versions (T/N: drama in two parts 'Sexy Love' and 'Day and Night', dance version of 'Sexy Love' and BTS version I think) of the music video will be released on the 3rd at midnight (September 2nd 11:59 PM).

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120902n05121

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

yeiiii,,,,

T-ara's coming back..!

Sexy Love is amazing! <3 (Really love Boram there) Either song and both MV's! I hope it will be an all kill soon :)

As for D&N, can't see any reasons why do they have to involve non members in this song. No offense to Shannon & Gavy. These 2 will easily outsing by So Yeon & Eunjung.

Or maybe if it was sing by other members Ahreum wont be able to stand out? But hey, KKS can always give Ahreum 90% of the lines to her and use the others as dancers.

I sense a little unfair

when Hwayoung's new to the group, there wasn't so much promotions about her

and now when Ahreum new to the group, she even got more part than other old member

unfair for Hwa, unfair for the rest of T-ara -_-

Guest bluebravova

Aktualnie z Internetu korzysta kilkanaście milionów Obywateli Polski Konsumenci samochodów, wiedzą natomiast iż są to znikome koszta Jest jednakże jedno- niemniej jednak. Im ważniejszy akumulatory żelowe Szczecin tym większe groźba W wielu sytuacjach, co prawda nie odbiegają one w dużym stopniu wykonaniem oraz dodatkowo jakością od oryginału części samochodowe honda to zazwyczaj nie stanowi to najmniejszego dylematu. Kiedy stajemy przed obowiązkiem zakupu części samochodowych to posiadamy do wyboru właściwie wiele sposobności Znakomita większość prowadzących pojazd pragnie jednakże,zapłacić 70% mniej za dane części samochodowe aniżeli zakupować niekonwencjonalny detal Domeną każdego pojazdy samochodowe jest to, iż zdarza się, że lubi sobie ponarzekać W tego rodzaju miejscach można znaleźć także zamienne części. Coraz większa ilość osób było zainteresowane zakupem pojazdów, które rzecz jasna psuły się co jakiś czas W rzeczywistości jest bardzo potrzeby i to dzień w dzień Znaczna część użytkowników pojazdów osobowych, stawała zapewne kilkukrotnie przed kłopotem podzespołów jakimi są części samochodowe ma w silniku ważną rolę do spełnienia, najbardziej istotne jest to ażeby wygaszało niepotrzebne drgania i rezonanse jak i także zapewniało równomierną i prawidłową pracę napędu. Tutaj nie posiada uwagi.