Diadem Forums

[12.09.02] Video HD - T-ara Sexy Love MV ( Dance Ver.)

s-park

yay ,haha...now i'm going to download it n watching later till the morning...xD

:rolleyes:

Hehe,I'm faster than you.I've already downloaded it to my computer so it's easier for me to watch to again and again :)

By the way,when they gonna released Sexy Love drama version?It 12.30 am in Korea right now but only 2 versions were released by LOEN.

To be honest,I'm looking forward to watch the drama version the most but the dance version looks pretty awesome.It's just that once again,the scene change every 2 seconds.

The song is catchy and the choreography is indeed fun!!!I definitely see an awesome future both T-ara and the song.

Yeah.. what he said.. :D

Its crunch times folks.. Finally we have an effective way to show our support..

I don't care about all the theories but to me T-ara's trouble is caused by mob mentality.. no matter how much facts, apologies or articles coming out Antis will still attack T-ara as long as it is considered "cool" to bash T-ara.. Its time to show them that the there is a change in the wind.

Your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to make it "uncool" to even mention T-ara in a bad way..

....consider yourselves recruited in the Queen's Own Volunteer Army.

Queens is really the best.. 5 MVs in gomtv.com Top 20 right NOW!!!

@gomtv.com right now

#1 Sexy Love Teaser

#2 Day by Day

#12 Lovey Dovey

#18 Roly-Poly

#20 Roly-Poly Copacabana

Don't forget:

#8 ROund & Round :D

EDIT: All have moved up + CRY CRY (Ballad Version) just JUMPED 215 positions to top 20!

Don't forget:

#8 ROund & Round :D

Yes plus ranking have change just now.. 7 MVs of T-ara is now on Top 20!!

#1 Sexy Love Teaser

#2 Day by Day

#6 Swish or Round & Round

#7 Lovey Dovey

#9 Roly-Poly

#11 Roly-Poly Copacabana

#14 Cry-Cry Ballad Version

Queens is really on fire.. LOL keep voting :) LET'S PUT ALL THEIR MVs ON TOP 10!!!

edit: ^^ T-ara 7 MVs now all on Top 10 plus Yayaya at 15 and Login at 17..

Love it. Am too wide awake from all that excitement. Still laughing at Hyomin's wig in the dance version. Absolutely adore Boram's and Eunjung's hairstyles during the solo cuts. Love the song, the mv (thankfully the editor didn't include flashes this time.) and the girls look great. I have no complains except for Hyomin's comical wig and heart cheeks. lol.

Voted in all the polls and liked the youtube videos. Please do so too if you haven't done so. Don't let the official videos be flooded with dislikes.

not Eunjung sing the high note but Areum? :huh:

It's Eunjung. It may seem like Ahreum doing the high note, because her face was shown first during that part. But then you can see Eunjung doing a more dramatic ad-lib face lol. In the practice video, Eunjung was the one doing the high notes in the recording studio :)