Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] "Sexy Love" beat, what happened?

Rhys not Reese

I can't be the only one wondering this, but back when T-ara dropped their drama MV for "Day by Day", the teaser at the end for part 2 had an insanely catchy electric beat. This was teased to be the beat for "Sexy Love". Now that it has been released, the beat is entirely different than the one in the teaser. I still love the song but I would have preferred the beat used in the teaser. Which one did you prefer?

If you haven't heard the teaser beat, go to youtube and type in "Tara Mirage Teaser" and have a listen..

-Rhys-

I think the "teaser beat" is still there. At least, if you listen closely to the chorus part, I think it's still there.

I take it that you find the "distorted trumpet" sounds a bit weird, and the fact that it wasn't in the teaser beat as well. :lol:

Probably because of the concept of the dance version that caused the change in the beat. Since the concept came out to be ..doll/manikin/etc, the dance would fit better with repetitive sounds so it's easier to pop. I don't think the sounds they have at the end of Day By Day would've fit Sexy Love.

ah now that uve mentioned it, yes

the teaser beat is better than the current one

its more joyful and stuff

though I do agree that it doesnt fit the robot concept

well if that was true then damn whoever made that concept

and damn to the one who decided to change the beat

because the song (sexy love) kinda sucks

dont get me wrong, but it kinda sucks to not be able to live to the hype, the song just seem, I dont know, safe?

PS: though kara's pandora sucks even more lol since the hype was built to high