Diadem Forums

[12.09.03] T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" website crashes after 30,000 simultaneous connections

nathaniel

[12.09.03] T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" website crashes after 30,000 simultaneous connections

201209031255111410_1.jpg

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" website (sexylove.ccment.com/) crashed.

On September 3rd, T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video was released and their website was released, but afterwards the website's server became so clogged by so many visitors that it crashed and wouldn't load.

The "SEXY LOVE" website with the music video was originally made for 7,000 people to access at a time, but 30,000 simultaneous connections were requested at the same time which made the server go down. Currently, T-ara's agency is looking for a replacement (server) where more than 30,000 people can access it at a time.

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music videos were released on September 3rd in three versions including a 15-minute drama version, a dance version, a making-of version and a music video was also released for the sad ballad "Day and Night" which is performed by T-ara's Areum, Gavy NJ's Geonji and the 4-octave girl Shannon. Overall, there has been over 2,000,000 views on them all through sites like GomTV and YouTube.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201209031255111410

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Has anyone even thought that amongst those 30k, a portion of them are likely to be just your average Joe or even antis? The MV in YT is also plagued with them and last time I checked, roughly a third of the like/dislike bar was RED.

Regardless, the MV and site was bound to gain attention from all sides. Not just the fans.

Has anyone even thought that amongst those 30k, a portion of them are likely to be just your average Joe or even antis? The MV in YT is also plagued with them and last time I checked, roughly a third of the like/dislike bar was RED.

Regardless, the MV and site was bound to gain attention from all sides. Not just the fans.

But regardless of who went to the site, it still shows that there are people interested in them. Love and Hate is better than no attention because that's when we'll see less of them. Even when the haters come by, they are exposed to the song and it brings along this type of publicity. I think they are ridiculous but they are helping to create more exposure for T-ara. In America, there is a saying, "There is no such thing as bad publicity." ,and I am truly hoping that this whole incident will fade like all things as we focus more on the work the girls produce. Better yet, this has brought on more new fans to help them reach an even higher status in Korea and internationally. The number of haters will fade as it started from baseless rumors anyway, there will still always be haters but the numbers will dwindle and in turn, the exposure has created more awareness about them and their music.