Diadem Forums

[12.09.03] T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" website crashes after 30,000 simultaneous connections

nathaniel

Has anyone even thought that amongst those 30k, a portion of them are likely to be just your average Joe or even antis? The MV in YT is also plagued with them and last time I checked, roughly a third of the like/dislike bar was RED.

Regardless, the MV and site was bound to gain attention from all sides. Not just the fans.

I think I read a statement from T-ARA earlier on Tumblr where they acknowledged that a lot of the attention isn't because of adoration for T-ARA or Sexy Love but because people want to know what's up with the current most controversial girl group. Still, most of the comments and views are positive and as time goes on, people who don't like T-ARA will stop going to the video and leaving negative comments, so I think the ratio of Positive:Negative attention will only improve from here.

I've tried it on my phone and I thought I could get home to try on my PC. Too late :(

Well, even if there are antis, right now I just want to enjoy the things T-ara prepared for their fans.

I feel like It's better to be happy with the people who like T-ara, than worry about the people who dislike them.

I've had enough clashing with antis for now. :P

LOL daebak! Even after the controversy many people are still curious and interested in them, whether fan or anti-fan.

Bad publicity is still publicity.

They may have gained a lot of anti-fans, but I believe they also gained a lot of TRUE fans this time.

Others may hate them because of the rumors, but they have to admit they still love them for the music.

As of this moment, which is less than 24 hours of the release of the dance MV, there are 394,169 views, 24,984 likes, 9,909 dislikes.

Wow that's so many in such a short time!

I am happy they are back.

I love the song and dance and I really hope it tops the charts.

At the end of the day, it's music... awesome T-ara music.

T-ara Fighting!!!

The great thing about our girls is they managed to create their own 'signature'/style in music where people can recognize it immediately no matter what kind of concept they are into...I really do hope things will get smooth from now on :) now T-ara have transformed into T-robocop, to vapourize all the antis!!!

Has anyone even thought that amongst those 30k, a portion of them are likely to be just your average Joe or even antis? The MV in YT is also plagued with them and last time I checked, roughly a third of the like/dislike bar was RED.

Regardless, the MV and site was bound to gain attention from all sides. Not just the fans.

Anti's still be helping with the views tho... i dont see the point for them to go out of their way to watch a group they dont like tbh....