Diadem Forums

[12.09.03] T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" website crashes after 30,000 simultaneous connections

nathaniel

Guest audiferari

T-ARA DAEBAK. Personally I thought the song is catchy and the dance mv is good. That's what we expect from our girls. O god , I missed them so much. I can't wait for their comeback performance , because that the real test to see the result of the outcome of this comeback after that event.

Hope they still got confidence and face the world with smile and heads up no matter what.

LOVE T-ARA ALWAYS . T-ARA FIGHTING !!! the QUEEN'S always love u and support u no matter what.

and thank god their sexy love dance ver mv is nothing like the day by day dance ver mv......

i have not watch the day by day dance ver mv for more than 3 times...sorry couldn't take the flashes..

whereas the sexy love dance ver mv i can watch it all day long...

AMEN to that.I thought after the eye-flashing scenes in I Go Crazy Because of You,they would stop doing it but boy,I was wrong.I too,couldn't finished watching the video without having a headache.The flashes made me dizzy and the scene changed abruptly.

Although Sexy Love dance version's scenes change every 2 seconds,at least there is no annoying flashes that will disturb us from continuing watching the video.Yup,like you,I've been repeating the dance version more than 4 times,LOL.And the drama version?Hands down.No need to say anything anymore.3 of them are actresses and 2 of them are actresses since they were little and there's no surprise that the drama turns out to be mega awesome.The storyline is pretty good although the "Dani-ah" repetition is a bit cheesy.

No lies.This controversy definitely has helped T-ara to be a more well-known girl group of South Korea although one cannot argue it has tarnished the girls' good image greatly.I bet there are some antis/haters out there who used to hate T-ara might have fall in love with them after listening to the song.No kidding,it happens to me too but the singers are not them,LOL.I have a feeling this song will be a hit song just like their Bo Peep Bo Peep,Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey as judging from the history,T-ara will always do awesomely well in charts with catchy songs and no doubt Sexy Love is their next hit song.Day By Day did relatively well considering that they were against hot competitors plus the whole controversy that blew up in the middle of the promotions and they had to stop it immediately.

I'm glad that our girls come back strong as ever.We,QUEEN'S we always support T-ara and hope both the song and them do well <3

why youtube garnered only 200k and 400k views only? though the dance MV gained a lot of dislikes.

Well,the dance version was released less than 24 hours and the drama version was released 12 hours ago so seeing that it has more than 600,000 views 100,000 views are quite impressive,actually.Let's give them a couple of days and how it'll turns out.

However,I have a strong feeling that this song will do extremely well despite the controversy that is still considered fresh in South Korea.I also read somewhere that said now most Koreans begin to accepting the girls back.You (you as in general you :P) can hate them all you want but you can't deny that when it comes to songs (especially catchy beats),they owns it.

Aish,sorry for my double-posts MODS!! :(

The power of the internet. The publicity for T-ara recently (unfortunately mostly negative), I think has really put the spotlight on them. We've all been looking forward to their comback. I just hope for the best for all of them (including Hwayoung), and hope that they'll be able to move forward. T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!

hahahahahaha i just wanna lough out loud to the faces of those haters out there.... and what are they saying that t-ara won't be able to rise again? hahahahaha.. i can only imagine their frustrated look right now.. well they sure had eaten their own words.... to our T-ARA DAEBAKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! In a few weeks or even days now im sure you can bring back all the things that haters take away from you.. all the drama offers, advertisements/endorsements, tv shows, adds, and love calls... fighting!!!!!! :) :) :)<3 <3 <3

this is awesome..t-ara is back..i hope they receive more love not hate..wishing everything is gonna be okay..

i hope t-ara can win sexy love on chart..get most download or something else..you know the power of queen's n t-ara of course..

only if we could shut up those hater stinky mouth..

Considering almost everything and everyone were against T-ara and people were calling for them to disband just a few weeks ago, I would've accepted any low score for this promotion, just as long as T-ara survived....

But now this is so AWESOME, who in their right mind will disband an idol group with over 2 million total views in just under a day? I'm not really worried about getting #1 spots & All~kills, I'm already satisfied with their brave effort to push on through.. (though I'll be ecstatic if they did get K-chart #1)

Also can't wait for the live performance.. the robot/doll concept is perfect.. even if there are antis booing, the girls can just make a straight face and coolly act like they don't care since it goes with the concept... though I truly hope that there will be more fans cheering them on..

T-.... A... RA... GO!!!!

PS: At the current time... 627,000 views for the dance version in less than 24hours.. not to shabby, eh?