xmunxjai648

Sexy Love  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the song?

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • It's okay
    • Could have been better

I was moved to tears. The melancholy depicted beautifully by the poignant scenes in the drama MV touched my soul and emotion over and over again. It was the result of sheer effort coupled with top-notch acting; it was pure dedication to fans; it was a dazzling stage for T-ara to showcase themselves, especially for Eunjung as she shone like a diamond, causing everyone to gape at and be mesmerized by this ravishing lady. I'm quite sad that Soyeon intensified the music in the club so that Eunjung couldn't hear her surrounding thoughfrown.png Bad girl, Soyeon!

In case people are puzzled with why the blind girl Dani/Eunjung has flashbacks, those are just emotions which mere humans like us can never fathom.

I love the beat so much <3 But the lyrics.....I mean what is a sexy nose sexy ear -_-

Too much "sexy" word used.

And the rap. It's way tooooooooooooooooo autotuned. The song itself is autotuned but this is a whole new level of autotune. Plus the rap is so random like always because they need to put it in somewhere so that she can get lines.

I love everything about the song apart from the things I mentioned :D

Sorry.....I'm a bit harsh when it comes to reviewing songs and such,.....

This song is okay to me.....and I'll explain why it's only at the okay lv to me....

First.... too many sexy words have been used....

It's like you listen to a song name Brown Bread.....and all you hear in the song is bread bread bread bread and bread...would that make you feel bore???

Second.....luckily it has an awesome up-beat electro tune, so that it covered up the too many sexy words part....

Third..... the dance of the song is fun, and it's easy to learn.....

So apart from the lyrics.....everything else are fine.....

Just my opinion...don't bash me.... :lol:

well i like it more than RP and LD. i think RP and LD sound alike, but SL is different.

i'm in love with drama version, i only have one word "awesome". my fave parts are the fighting scenes (so cool !!!) and when eunjung cries ;__; jungie .. you are so good in acting ... and i can't take my eyes from sexy DJ soyeon

i love the dance version too... finally no flash light whatsoever

i found out the rap part was quite funny lol but areum has done a good job here... (seriously she really looks like a doll, her skin is so white O__O) and i hope next time eunjung will rap again :D

When I watched the teaser I thought "yes wow, this is so upbeat and fun and T-ara" but then.. yes it is OK.. I think it will grow on me, but I think the beginning of the MV was very annoying (dance version not drama).

I did not like the fact that they posed in Doll-cartons with the title "tara sexy love" I mean LOVEDOLL MUCH????? Please it is too sexist for me.

Seems to be very trendy to use the word sexy in kpop right now, it is a word I almost can not stand IRL.

I mean, I really liked Wooyoung's sexy lady because it was so fitting and also in Gangnam Style the way Psy says sexy lady is also OK. But, sexy free and single and this sexy love.. I just can not stand the word sexy in that way. I hope someone understand what I mean?

Otherwise, I do like the robot-dance feel and they all were very pretty. But for songs with SEXY in the chorus, it must be done the right way and this was not it.

However, I like the "no no no no can't you feel my love" very nice done. But, DAY BY DAY.. wow so hard to beat so wonderful. Somehow I think they should've released sexy love first and then day by day.

it really bothers me at first place and it still bother me now although not as much as the first time that is the beat in the beginning of the song is not the same with the teaser..well ersonally it just felt like a kids song..haha..otherwise it would have been fantastic..hehe

Sorry.....I'm a bit harsh when it comes to reviewing songs and such,.....

This song is okay to me.....and I'll explain why it's only at the okay lv to me....

First.... too many sexy words have been used....

It's like you listen to a song name Brown Bread.....and all you hear in the song is bread bread bread bread and bread...would that make you feel bore???

Second.....luckily it has an awesome up-beat electro tune, so that it covered up the too many sexy words part....

Third..... the dance of the song is fun, and it's easy to learn.....

So apart from the lyrics.....everything else are fine.....

Just my opinion...don't bash me.... :lol:

LMAO..I was thinking the same too.The word "sexy" are repeated a lot to the point where it does get a little bit annoying...But to think of it,most T-ara's songs are like that.The "Bo Peep Bo Peep" words are repeated more than 100 times in that song beating Gee (2009).Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey also share the same patterns.But then again,the four songs are produced by the same producer and three of them top the charts in no time ,LOL.

To be honest,they don't really do well in digital charts and so far,this is T-ara's song that is the slowest to achieve at least TOP 3 in charts :(

Argh,I don't really care.I don't really put my hope too high on that considering that T-ara's controversy is still relatively fresh in Korea.All I care is their safety,happiness and as a QUEEN'S,it's such a nice feeling to see them finally performing together again after undergoing a hell situation.

Yeah,the dance looks very cool.I hope they will reveal a dance practice like Lovey Dovey or Cry Cry.It would be nice.And no,of course we won't bash you :) As long as we,Diadem members speak politely and do not offend anybody's feeling,we are allow to voice out our opinion.After all,that's what a forum does. :D

LMAO..I was thinking the same too.The word "sexy" are repeated a lot to the point where it does get a little bit annoying...But to think of it,most T-ara's songs are like that.The "Bo Peep Bo Peep" words are repeated more than 100 times in that song beating Gee (2009).Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey also share the same patterns.But then again,the four songs are produced by the same producer and three of them top the charts in no time ,LOL.

To be honest,they don't really do well in digital charts and so far,this is T-ara's song that is the slowest to achieve at least TOP 3 in charts :(

Argh,I don't really care.I don't really put my hope too high on that considering that T-ara's controversy is still relatively fresh in Korea.All I care is their safety,happiness and as a QUEEN'S,it's such a nice feeling to see them finally performing together again after undergoing a hell situation.

Yeah,the dance looks very cool.I hope they will reveal a dance practice like Lovey Dovey or Cry Cry.It would be nice.And no,of course we won't bash you :) As long as we,Diadem members speak politely and do not offend anybody's feeling,we are allow to voice out our opinion.After all,that's what a forum does. :D

Hi5 then :lol:

Actually someone did "remake" the song using the beat from the teaser, and its really nice! <3

Daebak for that guy, hope he wont get any trouble for that. :)

Yes I also agree that Sexy Love is not the best song from T-ara, but not because of the repetition of sexy word. I like their BP better.

But the sexy dance is awesome! I love to see Boram & Qri changes.

Though I really love Boram with pony tail, but I know its time for her to show that she's more than a cute looking, she's 26 for Christ sake!

• 2 weeks later...