Diadem Forums

[12.09.04] T-ara to perform at comeback stages and release a music video with "Little T-ara"

nathaniel

[12.09.04] T-ara to perform at comeback stages and release a music video with "Little T-ara"

201209041018774723_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara released their new mini album "MIRAGE" through online music sites today at noon.

T-ara released their mini-album with the title song "SEXY LOVE" and the ballad "Day and Night" today through all music websites. In addition to this, T-ara will have their comeback on the 6th at Mnet "M!Countdown" with "Little T-ara". Little kids wearing the same outfits as T-ara will be present with the T-ara members wearing the same outfits and performing the same robot dance.

T-ara also plans to release a new music video next week with the "Little T-ara".

Yesterday, T-ara released "SEXY LOVE" in three versions (drama, dance and BTS) as well as a music video for "Day and Night", all of which are receiving a lot of attention.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120904n09671

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

KKS is preparing for the next generation of T-ara already? Next girl generation girl group lol. KKS is full of surprises lol...Little T-ara and sexy love and sexy dance moves? wow lol...Wonder how they gonna do this sexy dance? But little T-ara is cute though.

Well all the best to T-ara on their CB. Wish them have a successful CB!!! T-ara fighting!!!

It doesn't take a genius to know why KKS is doing this, and it doesn't take a genius to know that hatizens will probably continue with what they were going to do either. If this does anything at all, it has only made netizens more disgusted. Anyway, KKS caught me by surprise again so good job there.

Yes a comeback !!!I hope for the best for their comeback, but oh no.___. these kids just remind me of after school and yeah people are going to complain

Wish everything will go the best! T-ara fighting!

EDIT: I read from tumblr that the kids will perform for only 40seconds in the start and I think that's fine :P

but still some people complain <_<

i think the kids will only join them at the robot part??

i dont think ccm really that dumb to make kids perform that sexy moves -.- but who knows..

anyway i hope people will love T-ara again,im so worried for their comeback stage actually>< but still i hope the best for T-ara :)

good luck girls <3