Diadem Forums

[12.09.04] T-ara to perform at comeback stages and release a music video with "Little T-ara"

nathaniel

Is unbelieveable how stupid is KkS last thinT-ara needed was more controvesry this ia a bad idea. Now people thinks they are using children against haters and is unapropiate to use children for a song with the word SEXY in the title.

I think the best thing for the girls is to leave CCM even if they have to pay them because their reputation is more an more damaged and CCM is only sinking them more.

I'm so worried now i'm more worried than before.

little t-ara only will perform 35 sec...intro of sexy love i guess

I read something about that. After the first critical, an agent from ccm said: "Childrens will perform only for the 35 seconds of intro, doing robot dance, and than leave."

For the new MV is an another story. I don't think it have sense make a new video for only 35 sec. I don't know what they will do in it.

I can't wait to see them on stage again! its been too long! (well, its not really long if you look at the dates, but this whole controversy thing made it seem like months IMO!)

The "little T-ara" touch is cute, but its another issue that netizens can pick at, like, there's already an article on AKP about this.. or is AKP just kinda anti, since their articles are kinda all putting t-ara in a bad light? hmmm.. isit just me, or am i really slow? :/

BUTBUTBUT T-ARA IS COMING BACK! can't wait! :D

Hopefully people won't judge before seeing their performance! fighting, us Queens' will always be here! :D

T-ARA, "Little T-ARA is Only Performing on the Opening Stage"

30838-t-ara-little-t-ara-is-only-performing-on-the-opening-stage.jpg

T-ARA explains that the ‘little T-ARA’ are only performing with them during the opening stage.

An official stated, “T-ARA and ‘little T-ARA’ are only performing together for the opening of their title song,” Sexy Love” with a robot dance. They are not going to be performing the actual song with them. The ‘little T-ARA’ performance will only be about 35 seconds long.”

It was released today that ‘little T-ARA’ would be performing with the group on September 6. It caused quite a commotion because people had thought that minors would be dancing with T-ARA with a ‘sexy concept’ which many thought was inappropriate.

Core Contents Media commented, “The ‘little T-ARA’ will appear at the beginning for the opening stage and then T-ARA will come out afterwards to perform their song.”

This combined performance can be seen on September 6 on Mnet ”M! Countdown.”

I read something about that. After the first critical, an agent from ccm said: "Childrens will perform only for the 35 seconds of intro, doing robot dance, and than leave."

For the new MV is an another story. I don't think it have sense make a new video for only 35 sec. I don't know what they will do in it.

for performance only 35 sec but for mv i think they change the choreo a little bit so it suitable for kids,i guess....errmmm i have to admit some k-parents is to stupid and put blame to others like we can see in t-ara right now

T-ARA explains that the ‘little T-ARA’ are only performing with them during the opening stage.

An official stated, “T-ARA and ‘little T-ARA’ are only performing together for the opening of their title song,” Sexy Love” with a robot dance. They are not going to be performing the actual song with them. The ‘little T-ARA’ performance will only be about 35 seconds long.”

It was released today that ‘little T-ARA’ would be performing with the group on September 6. It caused quite a commotion because people had thought that minors would be dancing with T-ARA with a ‘sexy concept’ which many thought was inappropriate.

Core Contents Media commented, “The ‘little T-ARA’ will appear at the beginning for the opening stage and then T-ARA will come out afterwards to perform their song.”

This combined performance can be seen on September 6 on Mnet ”M! Countdown.”

Impressive move CCM .. you just prove that haters only sprout thoughtless/mindless/groundless things .. now, all they can do is to shut up or talk even more and make others see how stupid they can be .. xD

This reminds me of one of T-ara's previous performance, everybody thought it was super cute at the moment. Of course it was Bo Peep Bo Peep not "Sexy Love".. still I hope people will not judge until they actually see the performance:

Come to think of it 'I Go Crazy About You' was more risque... than Sexy Love :P

Well remembered. Now even if this move may be seen as too convenient for some people, past concerts confirms that this isn't so odd to happen.

currently sexy love ringtone(download) is no 1...international queen's have to attack physical album

Really?Would you mind giving us the link?Aaah,this is such a great news.I hope Sexy Love can get as successful as Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly (although I knew it's pretty impossible considering the controversy is still relatively fresh in Korea and the song barely manage to grab TOP 3 spot in most charts T_T)

Anyway,I hope the best for them and what is the important thing is they are doing fine.