Diadem Forums

[POLL] Healthiest t-ara member

Zackhugatree

T-ara's healthiest body  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the healthiest looking body in T-ara?

Let's see who has the best body shape and proportions

in t-ara.

I think eunjung has a pretty rockin body, she's got a nice figure on top and a curvy bottom. Although it is abit inproportionate because she looks quite slim on her top half then it starts bulging at the bottom, it's still nice though I give her a 8.5/10. (note that we are comparing Asian bodies only, don't get ambitious and start to say jiyeon can compare to Scarlett johansson)

Boram has a small frame but her proportions are really great too. 8/10

Hwayoung gets my vote. Her upper body has a shape reminiscent of a goblet's curvature, her hips round out perfectly as they connect to her thighs. And her legs! Glorious curves of her thighs and calves all the way to her ankles. 9.5/10!

Areum has almost the same body as hwa but shes slightly shorter than hwa

Danis' not included in the poll because she's 14 and still has growing to do... And she's only 14! Don't tempt yourself with jailbait everyone!

Of course girls can vote too! Don't lie and act like girls don't know how to appreciate nice bodies ;) I know none of you are THAT innocent

Well I don't know about other girls, what I know is that I don't understand anything you said in your explanation of their bodies xD Not to mention talking about this is quite creepy..

man you guys are actually thinking only of physical body. I'm thinking of the actual health itself. I don't know why but I feel like Qri would be one with the healthiest living style, for some reasons...

I still dont see why Hwa shouldnt take first place...lololol....her body + her health is totally fine....

My personal chart....

1st....Hwayoung

2nd....Eunjung

3rd....Soyeon

Its obvious why I picked them as my top 3... :)

Healthy = yr health + yr weight + yr height + yr curves are perfectly balance......

I know most idols are under weight.....but those 3 I picked.....well they maintaining their weights pretty good..... and they keep up with their schedules without any problem too...

As for Sso....her vocal isnt so gud some times due to sorethroat and such..... main vocalist's toll......

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...