Diadem Forums

[12.09.05] T-ara to release fourth version of "SEXY LOVE" music video today

nathaniel

Wow I really thought they released 4 MVs already (dance, drama, BTS, Day and Night).

It's nice that after a tiring and disappointing month of controversies, they are giving us, deprived fans, a lot of things to see.

Cool. I love surprises. More and more MVs are coming out (robot, Little T-ara, cover dance).

While the song is not that doing well in the charts compared to their previous songs, I am still happy that considering the controversy, they are still in the top 10 or even in the top 5. That says a lot for a girl group who had a comeback immediately even if the fire of hate against them is still burning in South Korea. So I guess I can still consider that as an achievement for "T-ara with the mindset of rookies". Brave and risky, still humble, still strong. Only T-ara.

T-ara Fighting! :)

Ok I just saw it in GomTV. Nothing new from the dance version except more screen time and close ups of the robots/clowns. I think it's sort of a cleaner edit. I also think they decreased the sexy dance moves.

Tomorrow: another MV with cover dance from different cities in the world.

Next week: another MV with Little T-ara!

Yay! So many surprises in store. I never expected them to release many MVs this comeback.

I like it.

It's as if they're saying to those haters/knetizens and those broadcasting stations cutting them off from shows: "if you can't air our shows or if you cut us from shows, we will produce lots of MVs to be circulated in the internet so people can still watch us." Besides, through MVs and any other videos uploaded in the internet, they may piss off those irrationally-hating-K-netizens BUT they can surely capture the hearts of everyone else around the world.

Using the power of the internet to their advantage! :)

Hmmm. KKS, I really hope you know what you're doing. You can't afford to make mistakes this time.

T-ara Fighting!

Wow i'm waiting for the next Music Videos for the Sexy love, Netizens just s****d they just helping T-ara to become more and more popular. good job netizens, I'll just laugh in they're faces right now. :D T-ara is on the top in different music charts. love it. T-ara fighting. :rolleyes:

i just heard kbs cancelling t-ara comeback on music bank....i give xxxx to sbs because of 5F and now to kbs....they not support their own people came like what netizens do..(if true kbs cancel it,kbs will regret it later)

What? cancelled? really? I'm kinda disappointed now. I hope its only for this week and KBS will allow them to be on the show next week. I'm just curious to see how the song will do on the Music Bank K-chart.

This MV is better than the first dance ver. It has better editing. Camera doesn't jump from one girl to another every second.

What? cancelled? really? I'm kinda disappointed now. I hope its only for this week and KBS will allow them to be on the show next week. I'm just curious to see how the song will do on the Music Bank K-chart.

Like they say "a friend in need is a friend indeed". When the storm around girls will quiet down the stations will be treated accordingly to their actions.

i just heard kbs cancelling t-ara comeback on music bank....i give xxxx to sbs because of 5F and now to kbs....they not support their own people came like what netizens do..(if true kbs cancel it,kbs will regret it later)

oh, this news will ruin my whole day :s