Diadem Forums

[12.09.05] Video HD - T-ara Sexy Love MV ( ROBOT Dance Ver.)

hyominheart

Yes! this video is much better. I don't have to fast forward over the man hauling in Jiyeon into the room anymore. And I like how they focus more without cutting to another shot. By the way, does anyone else feel that the timing of the dance still does not match the music? It still looks weird. I think they need to re-time the video to make it match.

Yes! this video is much better. I don't have to fast forward over the man hauling in Jiyeon into the room anymore. And I like how they focus more without cutting to another shot. By the way, does anyone else feel that the timing of the dance still does not match the music? It still looks weird. I think they need to re-time the video to make it match.

I agree, especially during the post-chorus part when they are acting like robots. I want to ignore the mismatch but it was just too obvious lol. That aside, I also think that this is the better version compared to the Dance Version.

Yes,this is awesome.To be honest,they don't have to release the first video.It has too many cut scenes and it changed abruptly.Luckily there's no annoying flashes or something.Phew!

In this video,each member's solo time are increase and that's a great improvement.They should have done it in the first place.

So this is the tourth and the one with little T-ara will be the fifth? They are a lot of MV...

Well,it ain't T-ara if they only release 1 type of music video per song,LOL.

Since the Lies era,they have been releasing at least 2 music videos - which sometimes,I don't think it's really necessary to be honest.

tomorrow will release another video

cover dance for sexy love from 37 countries

really awesome

so many mv to watch

Yeah,there's a lot of MV to watch.In my opinion,CCM shouldn't have released the "dance version" but released only the robot version because obviously it is much clearer and we don't have to suffer from a headache,lol,the drama version (of course!) and lastly the dance practice.I love seeing a group releasing a dance practice because we get to know what the members are doing at the same time.

This version is easier to watch. It's direct to the point, no need to wait that long for the song to begin. Also, the first one (dance version) was too fast, like they crammed a lot of things every second, my eyes had to adjust to the speed to appreciate each and every shot. This one (robot version) is a better edit and more suitable for the eyes.

Another MV to watch tomorrow (cover dance from 37 countries around the world) and another next week (with Little T-ara). How I wish they also release a dance practice video like before.

This is exciting. MV "feast" after a month of controversy and deprivation due to delayed comeback.

T-ara Fighting!!!

Since the Lies era,they have been releasing at least 2 music videos - which sometimes,I don't think it's really necessary to be ho

Yeah,there's a lot of MV to watch.In my opinion,CCM shouldn't have released the "dance version" but released only the robot version because obviously it is much clearer and we don't have to suffer from a headache,lol,the drama version (of course!) and lastly the dance practice.I love seeing a group releasing a dance practice because we get to know what the members are doing at the same time.

Yep. Videos in dance room are always great.

Why do I disagree with all of you guys lol

I like the other version better! The intro when they first start dancing is far superior. It's just more interesting.

However, I'm not saying that they shouldn't have released this one. It is nice to see the solo shots. :)

I wish they had just released either this one or the dance version. I like this one a little bit more than the dance but I honestly don't care that much. However, it seems stupid to release both since it just decreases the views and especially with these two since there seems to be so much footage that's in both... Like, whats the point?

A drama version and a dance version are good and MAYBE replacing one with a BTS is decent (although why they needed to release that separately when its at the end of the drama version I have no idea) but this is getting ridiculous. There are just too many MV's and they're so similar it seems pointless to have them all and only detrimental.

btw, I'm not counting dance practices in this since those are always nice to have but they're not an MV.

When is KKS going to get smart about promoting his groups? Oh, right, NEVER. Ugh... I feel like T-ara deserves so much more than him but there's no way to support them without also supporting him. Stupid KKS...