Diadem Forums

[12.09.06] T-ara completes M!Countdown comeback recording, "Because of controversy, opening stage was cut"

nathaniel

[12.09.06] T-ara completes M!Countdown comeback recording, "Because of controversy, opening stage was cut"

201209061008581210_1.jpg

T-ara completed their comeback prerecording today (6th) for Mnet M!Countdown.

T-ara was supposed to having an opening 35-second stage before they performed "SEXY LOVE" with "Little T-ara" showcasing T-ara's robot dance concept.

But because of the misinterpretation and controversy that arose via the Internet after the announcement was made, the 35-second opening stage with "Little T-ara" was not performed and cut-out from their comeback stage.

T-ara performed "SEXY LOVE" for their comeback stage and also their ballad track "Day and Night".

T-ara's new song "SEXY LOVE" is done by Shinsadong Tiger and written by Choi Kyujong, the same team who made t-ara's "BO PEEP BO PEEP" and "ROLY-POLY" and "LOVEY-DOVEY". "Day and Night" is the combination work of composers Cho Youngsoo and Ahn Youngmin.

T-ara's comeback can be seen through September 6th's Mnet M!Countdown at 6:00 PM KST.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120906n08114

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

To be honest, I'm not surprised this has happened but I can't say that I'm disappointed. While I wouldn't have minded the children performing (especially since it was for such a short period of time), I wasn't particularly interested in it. Plus, this situation brought more controversy to an already sensitive situation involving T-ara so I think this was the best decision for them to make. I do, however, feel sorry for the children as I'm sure they worked hard and were looking forward to performing for the opening.

*sigh* Was sort of looking forward to the little kids dancing the robot dance.. But ya, I know this isn't really a good time to bring little kids in to do any sort of cute/silly dances with them.

Really hoping that those people would just drop it already...

Right now, I don't care what the Korean netizens think or say anymore. Like what Bender would say "they can just kiss my shiny metal a**!"

When will those idiots give up giving T-ara bad times? Well, maybe they dont have anything else to do in their pathetic real life, they feel like they're someone important in the net since they are capable of frightening those gutless TV stations. When in reality maybe they are only have miserable life (past, current & future)

Anyway I really love how the girls move on with their live & able to stand up again with their comeback. Daebak! <3

Looking forward for everything they'll do next :)

As for the little ones, I hope they will have other opportunities to perform. All the best for the little & "big" T-ara! (did I say big? Ow but thats including u too lovely Boram <3 )