Diadem Forums

[12.09.06] T-ara completes M!Countdown comeback recording, "Because of controversy, opening stage was cut"

nathaniel

I woke up at 4 in the morning to see if the comeback performance was up anywhere online and found it on YouTube..and it was damn worth waking up at that time to see it. ;)

It was good to see them back on the stages and performing! :) the crowd also made me happy by the way they encouraged and shouted their chants! Those are the real fans right there.

Found on diademyeonism tumblr.

[Fan account]About today recording

1.At the begining, they said to Queen’s”Thank u for coming.” and SY waved her hands many times. JY answered whenever Someone called her.

2. fans were not allowed to raise their balloons and placards at the pre recording

3. Over 50 fans were at the prerecording and there were 4 caucasians too

4. hyomin and jiyeon had the most fans there at the prerecording, but hyomin was not very interactive today

5. Jiyeon was the most active & responded to everyone who called her. a male fan called areum and jiyeon even responded.. everyone laughed

6. Eunjung looked happy and bright today and she bowed in a girly way to the fans when they called out to her.ji copied jung and jung even corrected her(EunJi!!♥ :D)

7. Chinese fan said she worried the most about eunjung because she was hurt the most, but she felt relieved to see her happy and cute today

8. both outfits appeared in the MV, the first one was black, the second one was red.

9. the fan said jiyeon was the most active today, she greeted the fans as they were waiting for them to change outfits as well!

10. here were also student fans in uniforms and also uncle fans in suits at the prerecording today

11. when fans called to soyeon, she would smile and wave

12. there was also a male areum fan who only yelled areum’s name throughout the whole recording..

13. Qri quietly discussed the performance with Boram

14. Fans were really loving because when people only chanted jiyeon and hyomin’s name, they would also chant the other members’ names as well

cr.taraphfb

t-ara must miss be on stage very much n love queen so much..i remember that jiyeon have said in slt that she love being on stage and do a performance..i'm glad queen was there supporting t-ara..t-ara hwaiting..only they have record all above moment..huhu..miss t-ara a lot..i'm happy they all happy..

I really wish that those stupid netizens can leave T-ara alone and find something else to worry about for once. The girls have suffered enough and they really deserve all the love and support they really need now. I am extra unhappy that those crazy netizens put a stop to the "little T-ara" openings in the girls' performances because it wasn't like those kids are going to do some provocative dancing or anything like that. Enough is seriously enough. I hope that everything will be calm during T-ara's next comeback

HATERS . When will they stop harrasing T-ara ? Well played MuBank PD keep banning artists from performing on their stage. Before it was YG artists , now T-ara . Still i'm relieved SBS and MBC let T-ara perform despite those retarded netizens keep spreading crap . T-ara Hwaiting!

stop blaming netizens for t-aras misfortune. this has everything to do with KKS and his poor decision making. removing hwayoung from the group was a terrible choice and everything that unfolded because of it is what they call JUSTICE. (or karma)

its just a shame t-ara and the people close to them have to suffer as well.

KKS wants the fans (And everyone else) to just forget what happened. remove hwayoung, fill her role with someone else and just continue on like its no big deal and that a key member being removed wont have any backlash on t-ara.

that sends thee mssage that the members are easily replaceable. not just hwayoung, any of them. imagine how the others feel. why do you think soyeon was all "OMG I CANT NOT FILM MY DRAMA EVEN AFTER I ALMOST BROKE MY NECK!!" she cant look lazy in front of KKS. she must work no matter what!

but u also cant expect fans to just be like "ok hwayoung is gone, whatever". and if you do have that mentality, you are just eating out of KKS hands like a puppet. sure u want to support t-ara and all that. but by mindlessly supporting t-ara you are also hurting t-ara by supporting KKS and his dictatorship.

fans, netizens anyone need to stand up to KKS and show him his actions were wrong.

i will not support KKS, and if that means i have to also not support t-ara in the process i am willing to do that. i will not purchase or watch anything t-ara without hwayoung involved.

and again if it is revealed hwayoung doesnt want to come back to t-ara (which i couldnt blame her after all this) then i will have no problem accepting it. cant say id still feel the same way about t-ara or comfortable supporting them meaning that money is going to the poopface KKS.

KKS damaged t-ara and is unwilling to admit fault and take the steps needed to fix it.

stop blaming netizens for t-aras misfortune.

I'm not sure when the blame game is going to end, but I'm sure it'll die down faster once Hwayoung reunites with T-ara. ^_^

this has everything to do with KKS and his poor decision making.

Actually, 19 written statements by staff members that convinced him to make that contract termination with "no conditions that prevents her from returning to T-ara".

removing hwayoung from the group was a terrible choice and everything that unfolded because of it is what they call JUSTICE. (or karma)

Hopefully, Hwayoung will return to the group soon.

KKS wants the fans (And everyone else) to just forget what happened.

The strange thing about this aspect is, he's not the only one that wants us to forget about it too.

that sends thee mssage that the members are easily replaceable. not just hwayoung, any of them. imagine how the others feel.

I'm sure the company and Kim Kwang Soo understands how we feel about our girls.

why do you think soyeon was all "OMG I CANT NOT FILM MY DRAMA EVEN AFTER I ALMOST BROKE MY NECK!!" she cant look lazy in front of KKS. she must work no matter what!

Actually, it would be more accurate that she did that because of the drama cast and staff members while she was in the hospital. I don't think it would be logical to assume that she was doing this solely because of him.

fans, netizens anyone need to stand up to KKS and show him his actions were wrong.

I'm more in favor of a police investigation, rather than a lynch mob, which, I will point out, caved in to face him, when he presented the opportunity to bring these concerns openingly and in person.

I loved the performance, but the cut.... the "dolls" inside their boxes at the beginning and, suddenly they are outside dancing, that kinda ruined it for me, the cut is very obvious, I also think that putting kids as "little t-aras" is a bad idea, or at least making it related to a special event, but this.