Diadem Forums

[12.09.06] Video HD - T-ara Sexy Love Comeback on M! Countdown

craZy

yay amazing T-ARA!!! sexy T-ARA ~ i'm so glad they're back.

robot dance is really good. outfits are beautiful, especially red ones. and omg those black shoes.

i love everything! hyomin's hair is beautiful and i LOVE boram's part. jiyeon is so cute.

soyeon's and eunjung's voices are amazing <3 areum did very nice job with the rap part

and my beautiful beautiful queen qri. i only wish she would have more parts

but i don't hear areum's name in fan chant in the beginning?

This was awesome! I love Hyomin's hair when they're in the black outfits.

Also, I'm so happy that the line distribution seems decent and both Qri and Boram have a respectable amount of lines. They sounded amazing!

However I'm a little confused as to why the dance is different from both mvs... Also, did anyone else notice that at the end Jiyeon struck her pose before Areum? Cause that's out of order... Idk.

Regardless, it was awesome and I'm so happy for the girls and it's great the fanchants were so loud! :)

It's only me, or fans doesn't scream Areum's name when they scream all the other names? I can't hear it.

Nope,they did screamed her name.The names go like this:

Jeon Boram,Lee Qri,Park Soyeon,Ham Eunjung,Park Hyomin,Park Jiyeon,Lee Areum T-ara [something in Hangul].Go!

If you listened to their MR Removed,it will become much clearer.

Finally we can watch them perform again!!! I don't know why but I got really emotional while watching this

Oh I wanted to add, I like the change in dance the the performance from the music video. They are more in sync here. It looks great! And it looks more robotic haha

My barometer for a good live performance is by the end of the song did I think:

A) Phew, thank god it's over. The song just went on and on... (Bad live performance)

B ) Aww.. it's finish already? I didn't even notice the time... (Good live perfomance)

... Well guys that was probably the fastest 3minutes 54seconds of my life. Bravo girls!