Diadem Forums

Sexy Love not being promoted?

Suna

MusicBank ban the girls from performing there today (I'm not sure if it for rest of T-ara's performance or just this).Although it make sense that they banned T-ara because one "incident" was said to have occurred there and they don't want any drama to happen again,I find it a complete BS for KBS to do that.We QUEEN'S are dying to see our girls and they cancelled it just like that.Besides,the whole "bullying evidences" was proved to be false and just merely from some stupid netizens a.k.a F.B.I who acted like they know everything.

But,don't worry.They will perform Sexy Love on Music Core and Inkigayo today and tomorrow (8th and 9th) - that's if they don't cancel it like KBS especially Inkigayo since it's on SBS and we all know how SBS treated one of the QUEENS recently...

However,there's one thing I can be sure that they won't promote Sexy Love as vigorous as Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly during the promotions period.On the bright side,T-ara finally can get a little rest after almost 3 years working with barely a single break.