Diadem Forums

[12.08.09] Video HD - T-ara Sexy Love Comeback @ Music Core

s-park

[12.08.09] Video HD - T-ara Sexy Love Comeback @ Music Core

will update with a HD one soon when available...

tblij, "the performance we watch every week is the product after they edit the best scenes of pre-record stages"

"all of stage are pre-record, the fanchant we heard every stage is made at pre-record stage"

nathaniel, " they show prerecorded perf despite t-ara really perf live today too"

so i guess today's performance was prerecorded, and the live one wasnt broadcasted..damn i wanted to hear fanchants, there were around 60 queens supporting them for their live stage today.

Oh they DID performed live in Music Core?Because since they are going to Jeju Island for KPOP Nature Concert 2012 to perform there today,.it's understandable that they pre-recorded the performance.Sigh,why they didn't broadcast the live one....

I really love their first outfit!!But the SailorMoon outfit on the other hand make me LOL.Anyway,I'm looking forward to see their next performances on KPOP Nature Concert and Inkigayo.

wonderful performance ^^

I think I'm addicted to Eunjung curly hair =))))

Boram sings better than yesterday, her voice is less shaky.

The new outfits really shine and cute.....noone can compare T-ara outfit with SNSD anymore, they are so unique. And plus with the little 'blinging' tiaras on their head, Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon look so gorgeous :D

T-ara go go !!!!!

wooaahh~! they look great on their outfits plus the transition between their change of costumes... daebak~!!

(its like there were many Chibiusa there :blink: ) .. its fun :D

..as always, great performance.. their stage presence was something :))

..im really looking forward to their Live performance.. TT ^ TT tsk.. why would they only show pre-recorded ones? ..

..T-ara always Fighting~! :wub:

Wow great performance!!!

The stage is pretty nice today too! Awesome!

They all look great in both outfits!!! (star suit + pink/blue w/ heart dress)

The costume change in the middle of their song really amuses, amazes and surprises me.

Now I'm excited to see their next outfits!

No fan chants heard this time though. Awww I want to hear those again.

I want to see the live performance aired instead of pre-recorded ones. (But oh well, if that happens, there would be no costume change, so I guess pre-recorded is fine. I just want the fan chants to be aired for broadcast next time.)

I wish them luck in the K-Pop Nature concert in Jeju tonight. I hope it's a success as well (no anti-fan acts please).

Are they going to perform their other songs like RP, LD and DBD? I wonder who's going to rap. I hope there will be some fancam videos uploaded.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the success of their Inkigayo performance tomorrow.

T-ara Fighting! :)

Fantastic colors and clothes

Really nice but I would like to hear them sing live too

Don't worry.I'm pretty positive that sooner or later the girls will do a live performance.I'm dying to see it.Live or not,I don't really mind though.It's been a while since we saw all of them on stages together because of all those so-called evidences.If they do a live performance,I'd screaming my lungs out.Well,haters to the left :P

Am I the only one who isn't really fond of their lollipop outfit?? :wacko: I'd prefer the first outfit of this performance.Very simple but it stands out more.

Although I understand if the perf. was pre-recorded, but I'm really curious about them actually doing the live performance.. any more news on that? Thanks

PS: Sexy Love Dance Ver. over 2 million views in less than a week!! ..oh, yeah and lots of Korean Antis in the "Making Of" version.. probably since they find less fans hanging around there.

Those blue and pink outfits were super cute haha!

I was disappointed that there was no singing in the audio...sounds like the same audio as the music video? Which means the studio recording? I don't mind if it was prerecorded, but i'd at least want to hear they audio from the prerecord and not from the music video which I already heard a MILLION times :P

In any case, I'm looking forward to more performances! And is was still a pleasure to watch this one