Diadem Forums

[INFO]Black Ocean.

LiveSeoul

i see. maybe that's the reason why that wacko hurried t-ara comeback despite having the public turned their back against them.

Probably so. But even then, it's not really a wise move.

I would have suggested at least 3-4 months in total of being silent before the comeback going out but what can I say...CCM's record of management is particularly unimpressive and always has been when it comes down to idols (someone oughta make it a major case study for companies when it comes to managing idol groups lol).

KBS Music Bank still has them barred from performing and supposedly, CCM's been paying the media outlet Newsen to write pro-T-ara articles constantly (funny thing is that Newsen's been writing crap about Kara for ridiculous issues at the same time).

Yes, a lot of people have already talked about it before. Shawn (kQueen's who follow T-ara closely) said "T-ara will show up at Kyung-Ju Hanryu Dream Concert on Sept. 23th."

You can see it here. T-ara is in the list.

Oh thanks.

Weird that they didn't put up T-ara and MBLAQ's photo.

Probably so. But even then, it's not really a wise move.

I would have suggested at least 3-4 months in total of being silent before the comeback going out but what can I say...CCM's record of management is particularly unimpressive and always has been when it comes down to idols (someone oughta make it a major case study for companies when it comes to managing idol groups lol).

KBS Music Bank still has them barred from performing and supposedly, CCM's been paying the media outlet Newsen to write pro-T-ara articles constantly (funny thing is that Newsen's been writing crap about Kara for ridiculous issues at the same time).

I thought T-ara's comeback stage for music bank has been confirmed for this week?

• 2 weeks later...