Diadem Forums

[12.09.09] Video HD - T-ara Sexy Love Comeback @ Inkigayo

s-park

Found on lovet-ara tumblr

At today’s Inkigayo PreRecording, a lady Queen’s shouted “Jiyeon is mine!” and Eunjung answered “No, Jiyeon is mine!” and then Hyomin said “I raised jiyeon up!”

cr: @shawnkang731204 on twitter

Wow .. so cute !! .. its so nice to know such things .. thanks for sharing .. :))

I love this performance!!! It's so awesome!

They're getting better and better!

I love the introductory part. The stage is so colorful I'm so amazed. I noticed there was a bit of change in the dance steps.

I like it. Every stage seems so new it's not boring and it makes me wait for more surprises. Even their outfits are nice. I wonder how many outfits they prepared for SL.

Compared to M! Countdown and Music Core, this appears to be the most "live" performance because there was no costume change and the fan chants are so loud. My favorite part: fan chants. I was so happy that about 140 K-Queens supported them today.

I love how their aura improved in this performance. They look happier.

I love Soyeon's hair!!!

Eunjung's hair improved a bit but I still feel so iffy about it. I really hope she changes her hairstyle ASAP. She really lost weight so she looks different in this SL comeback but weight loss is not an excuse for an awful ahjumma hair!!!

I'm getting used to Areum's brushed-up blonde hair now, I think I like it LOL.

I still miss Qri's long hair. I'm still iffy about her green hair.

I'm so excited to watch their next performances. Are they still performing in music shows after this?

I wish them luck. I hope the audience will support and respect them. I really hope the loud fan chants continue, so the girls can cheer up and give stronger performances, especially in their concerts. No boos or black oceans please. They've been through a lot already. It's time for them to rise up again. They deserve another chance.

T-ara Fighting! :)

This was a really great comeback.. T-ara did great and the fans were awesome.. I hope the girls gets a lot of energy from the fans love, it will be the best remedy for all the pain..

PS: The fan chant for Sexy Love sounds really fun.. wish Music Bank will get their act together and get T-ara onstage already.. I want to scream it also in front of my TV :D (i got KBSworld)