Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara humiliated as audience cheered "Hwayoung" at Jeju Island concert

nathaniel

[12.09.10] T-ara humiliated as audience cheered "Hwayoung" at Jeju Island concert

1347236561392.jpg

At T-ara's first public stage comeback, them "standing in humiliation" has been attracting attention on the internet for when the crowd showed no reactions during their performance.

T-ara performed at Jeju Island for a concert and during their stage, the audience during off their glowsticks and stopped cheering.

On the 6th at Mnet's "M!Countdown" and the 8th at SBS' "Inkigayo", there was a prerecorded done with fans of T-ara, so no situation happened. The Jeju Island concert was the first face-to-face stage with the public since their bullying controversy happened.

The response was harsh. T-ara appeared on stage, and the audience booed immediately. As the song began, T-ara became humiliated as the the crowd went silence and fans stopped cheering for what seemed like "Ten-minutes."

As T-ara's song ended, some people began cheering and shouting "Hwayoung", the member who is thought of as being ostracized by the group. T-ara finished by saying "Thank you" after singing and left the stage.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120910n05952

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

sigh... with this, i'm so thankful of the queen's who cheered at inkigayo to make it up for the girls... but this is just too harsh...

doing this bec. of the false bullying issue... they don't deserve it!

Don't worry T-ara, I'm sure when there is rain there will be a bright sun afterwards

Hongkong and Malaysia Queen's be sure to light up their show case there okay? ^^ 5x or even 10x brighter than jeju!

Hmm this is... I don't know......

I know this was just a translated news from korean news media but from my pov i' ve seen the fancam and heard the audio. Its not that bad but based on that news it makes it sound they were totally humiliated. Exaggg much

Be strong girls

It's sad how people hold onto things long after they should be put to rest. Hopefully the girls aren't too disheartened by it and can keep enjoying the stage a little knowing how many of us are out in the world supporting them even if we can't all make it to the performances to be heard.

Immature people, they never learned from what happened with SNSD back then, and let's history repeats itself. It's just a small incident compared to SNSD, but still...grow up people. These girls worked so hard and always appreciate the fans, they deserve something better, they have suffered so much already.

Be strong my girls!!! T-ara fighting!!! International Queen's love you always!!!

Wow. Such rude and immature audiences. =/ However, the situation didn't seem as bad as the SNSD black ocean.I don't think it should be considered a black ocean. I'm glad they maintained their professionalism. And good thing the KQueens cheered them up during the inkigayo prerecording. T-ara hit rock bottom, but the only way to go now is up. :D T-ara Fighting!

what? :blink: i think that's too much :( darn... i felt really bad right now :( it seems that many people have not yet "grown-up"... really... aisshh..

well anyways.. hope that T-ara would not put attention to this at least and just continue performing showing their best and sincerity... T-ara Fighting~! ^_^

you know what? this is horrible... this is like exactly what happened to SNSD during the "Black Ocean" where everyone but SONE's turned their glowsticks off and started cheering Wonder Girls during SNSDs performance. But look at SNSD now, they're at the top of Kpop and im sure this will only prove to make T-ara even better and stronger as it did with SNSD.