Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara humiliated as audience cheered "Hwayoung" at Jeju Island concert

nathaniel

These audiences are so rude!! They really need to grow up and stop being so immature. T-ara does not deserves this. I hope HK Queen's and Malaysia Queen's can show T-ara that they are still loved by their International Queen's on their upcoming showcases. I really wish that i can go to the one in HK. T-ara fighting, Queen's fighting!

People here at Diadem have come across sources (such as Kqueen's on Twitter) who say it was just a few people who turned off their lights (and not everyone even had a light). Someone said even Allkpop of all places wrote it was only some people, and not the whole crowd (and we know how they like to exaggerate).

We all know T-ara's tweets damaged their reputation, but I have a feeling this article is trying to blow this out of proportion. And it's likely just anti-fans in the crowd who never liked them in the first place, so who cares really. Someone in the general public obviously still likes them, or 'Sexy Love' wouldn't even be on the charts right now.

EDIT: And here is an article pointed out by @shawnkang731204 where it says (if I'm reading it right) everyone was singing along and that only "some" people turned off their lights, and otherwise the article says it was a successful performance: http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20120910000010

Hmm this is... I don't know......

I know this was just a translated news from korean news media but from my pov i' ve seen the fancam and heard the audio. Its not that bad but based on that news it makes it sound they were totally humiliated. Exaggg much

Be strong girls

That's the first impression I got after watching those 2 videos I recently posted here. I could only here a very few dissatisfied remarks, but that's it.

Watching the fancams and reading the translated new sources from the jeju concert are mind boggling. There was silence in the fancams but i did not hear any boos.

It does feel strange for myself after reading that and combining the videos together. It just doesn't seem to match that much.

that is horrible ;--;

but i didn't hear them say hwayoung though, did i miss it or something?

(i saw the fancams)

I could hear maybe several quick shouts in the distance, but that's it.

` exaggerated or not., it's still not good to do those kinds of things., the girls can take it coolly and professionally in front of the audiences., but I'm pretty sure they're hurting pretty badly inside., I hope everything gets better soon., :'(

They did show lots of professionalism in this concert performance, which makes me feel so very proud of them. ^_^

People here at Diadem have come across sources (such as Kqueen's on Twitter) who say it was just a few people who turned off their lights (and not everyone even had a light). Someone said even Allkpop of all places wrote it was only some people, and not the whole crowd (and we know how they like to exaggerate).

We all know T-ara's tweets damaged their reputation, but I have a feeling this article is trying to blow this out of proportion. And it's likely just anti-fans in the crowd who never liked them in the first place, so who cares really. Someone in the general public obviously still likes them, or 'Sexy Love' wouldn't even be on the charts right now.

Check out my posting here and watch and listen to the audience. It truly doesn't match the reported article.

EDIT: And here is an article pointed out by @shawnkang731204 where it says (if I'm reading it right) everyone was singing along and that only "some" people turned off their lights, and otherwise the article says it was a successful performance: http://www.newspim.c...=20120910000010

Exactly. That was not black ocean.

I'm just so speechless over this matter .. I mean, seriously, how could people be so rude? .. and the medias/NETIZENS sure love to exaggerate things .. I hope they grow up soon .. Being immature won't do good to them .. poor haters ..

I wish T-ara lots of good fortune .. I know they'll prove to everyone, why us, fans, love and support them wholeheartedly .. :))

As some people are saying here... I really doubt this article speaks the truth... there is no way antis wouldn't post videos + pics if a true black ocean occurred plus hwayoung cheering. They would definetly use it to torture t-ara fans. Even allkpop didn't post it like this. And we know how they love to make drama.

It was expected and im pretty sure T-ara expected it as well, but still watching it made me feel sad for them... They had to face it anyway, its the only way for them to move forward... Ive watched the SNSD black ocean and T-aras black ocean, but in my opinion SNSD's black ocean was way worse than T-aras...

I'm glad the girls took it in proffesionally and continued.. And ended it like the bosses that they are...

T-ara Hwaiting...

So the article was made up, and the real situation was not that bad.

I'm glad for that, Im sure that not all K-audiences were that bad (stupid, childish, narrow minded, etc) or we wont see our girls slay the charts as they do now.

But I still feel that the girls will be more suitable for the rest of the world rather in their own homecountry.

Let's make T-ara goes world wide! S.Korea (sorry to say) is "too small" for them!

Dang Kqueens, What a bunch of losers. Find something better to do. At least T-ara was classy about it.

lol do you seriously considered these "audience" as QUEEN's? They're obviously either a bunch of ignorant haters or...a bunch of ignorant haters. This kinda hate won't really stop until those haters are bored with the incident or found another incident to hop their meaningless life on. They probably don't/can't realize it, but all they're doing is just making a bigger negative stereotype regarding Korea's kpop community.

If K-netizens don't know how to cherish their idols, especially talented groups like T-ara, then it's their loss.

We international fans will always stay with T-ara.

Support and Love from Montreal, Canada.

(I would be so happy If I could live in Korea to get to see them)

People should just get over this and move on =.=

Although South Korea citizens still can't accept T-ara yet,at least most international fans got their back and I've seen a lot of positive comments on articles saying they support them.While this incident might be a black ocean (or rather a black puddle),it is far better than SNSD black ocean back in 2008.

Hong Kong QUEEN'S and Malaysia QUEEN'S,I hope you treat our girls well.Don't be like some immature Korean citizens alright? :) This reminds me of JYJ.They were banned to perform in their own country but having a world tour that was very successful.

I'm always not an advocate of spreading hatred. Even though the news may be exaggerated, just reading it boils my blood. I've a bunch of profanities to give those Antis, including the journalists who wrote all the controversy articles. I shall channel my hatred towards those immature and irritating fools to a stronger love and support towards T-ARA, because I'm the better person. T-ARA HWAITING!!