Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara humiliated as audience cheered "Hwayoung" at Jeju Island concert

nathaniel

watching the fancams , it doesn't look that bad yes, but fancams (or the one taking the video) is just at one side/part of the audience & being a T-ara fan they took fancams & cheered but what about the audience as a whole. i think the article was talking about that.. I really felt bad for T-ara, korean people are so rude & harsh to do that.. this happen to SNSD too before & it was even more serious and worst, the SNSD black ocean that happened twice on 2008 (on Dream Concert & SMTown Shanghai Concert) but look after their very humiliating Black Ocean, SNSD rose to fame on 2009 (the year after their Black Ocean incident) where their release their most successful song "Gee" & also the year were they release "Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)" which is also one of SNSD most famous songs..

If SNSD made it through their Black Ocean twice (which was way worst than T-ara) and made a comeback that made them the #1 girl group then i'm pretty sure T-ara will get though this too & made comeback that will bring them on TOP..

I recently came across this video, . . .

And this video, . . .

It doesn't sound like it was that bad for them for me. But, I leave that up to you all to decide that.

Yeah I have already watched both videos but it wasnt that bad like reported!!! some posts said there was 10 minutes silence and black out but T-ara performed roughly for 5minutes!! Mde me laugh at that post!! Also after the performance was ended, some fans appreciated it and even clapped!!

I recently came across this video, . . .

And this video, . . .

It doesn't sound like it was that bad for them for me. But, I leave that up to you all to decide that.

actually its not that bad like what happen to snsd(3 time got black ocean)....only some fans do black ocean(not really black ocean actually)..my friend said pink pandas start it...and t-ara crying back stage(not sure true or not)...but think positive guys,snsd now become the most popular group so i think next is t-ara turn.

boo hoo hoo. stop crying. this is exactly what i talked about in another post. t-ara fans will blindly stick up for t-ara and thats exactly what KKS wants. he expects all the fans to love t-ara no matter what. i said it before ill say it again.

i will not support KKS, and if that means i have to also not support t-ara in the process i am willing to do that. i will not purchase or watch anything t-ara without hwayoung involved.

and again if it is revealed hwayoung doesnt want to come back to t-ara (which i couldnt blame her after all this) then i will have no problem accepting it. cant say id still feel the same way about t-ara or comfortable supporting them meaning that money is going to the poopface KKS.

KKS damaged t-ara and is unwilling to admit fault and take the steps needed to fix it.

take a stand and save t-ara. dont sit back and let KKS win.

HWAYOUNG FOREVER

Hmmm...from the fan cams that I've seen, it didn't seem as bad as the article made it look. But then again, people who write articles may "embellish" things a bit. In other words, they "stretch the truth". I'm not surprised though, being it was their first public performance since the controversy broke out.

Most of the people don't even know what was going on and no one knows the truth

People just try to be cool and support the "victim who's alone" even though many of them didn't even care about Hwayoung before the incident, and I don't think that that lame thing they did even helped Hwayoung... They are just pathetic

Hopefully T-ara will just keep fighting!!!! T A RA fighting!

Knowing how naive the K-fans can get when it comes to issues like this, I'm not really surprised. It's partly because of the "hatizen" attitude that this issue got blown out of proportion. Why do I say K-fans? Because the best stans are also potentially the worst haters.

The storm's not over yet, as this rain check had shown. Keep calm and support the girls. No point hurling mud on swamp-dwellers.

At least no eggs were thrown. Or were they, and they just missed? :lol:

Well I never expected their comeback to be an easy win... It's going to be a struggle, maybe even harder than their debut. But as long as people in the crowds are not carrying pitchfork and torches.. I say again to hell with the antis.. IMHO I can think of worse things from an audience than just going silent & not waving lightsticks. Determination was the words thrown out to hurt T-ara, well now it's time for T-ara to show what determination really means.. Let's hang on a bit and hearts will melt with time &effort.

I hope both T-ara and the Korean Queen's stay strong.. I would love to see the Korean Queen's shine their light even if the venue is pitch dark, it will just make their light brighter and easier to spot.. As Sting once sung, "..at night a candle is brighter than the sun.."

damn kfan.they should blame all this on kks.hopefully the girls keep they heart strong and may god bless them.who know after this t-ara will become more success.there wont be t-ara hwayoung at all if the old members didnt work hard to make t-ara famous as theyre now.hwayoung should glad she was accepted as t-ara members.not bashing them after she was given a chance to become one of them.she was kicked out after slacking off while other work hard.she just ruined t-ara after so long the old members spend tears and sweats to gain fans and acknowledgements.

its okay girls!!!let the haters do whatever they think 'right' for them to do..one day they will know who is right and who is wrong.didn't they always mentioned 'karma' before?well, as what has been said by those 'pure and innocent' haters, that 'karma' is going to come and visit them soon.

i am so proud that the girls still perform in a professional way..they even said thank you to the crowd even though most of them didn't even cheer for them.be strong T-ara!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I wont generalize all Korean fans, but what happened to "loyalty" they're probably the most unloyal types of people out there. They never stand up and fight with and for their kpop groups. They merely like a group just because of their visuals, not their talents nor inner selves. They believe in false reports and deny all truth and realty. Just a bit of stupid rumors and they turn their backs on these girls who have been suffering so much since the beginning. International kpop fans have also become just as harsh and acting like they know these girls personally. If you're not T-ara, don't judge as you are a member and hypothesize scenarios that didn't happen.

Anyways, SNSD once experienced a black ocean and fans chanting WG during their performance, therefore, I think this will only strengthen our T-ara girls and they'll fight harder and shine brighter in their future! Hwaiting girls <33

that's so rude...im very disappointed with the attitude the k-fans has right now.. t-ara's controversy is not even proven true but these local fans keep on insisting a rumor to be true and acting as if they didnt undergone good schooling and most especially taught by their parents about manners at all... how immature they are.. don't worry t-ara you still have a more mature and understanding international fans.. its better to spread your wings outside and breathe normally than be trapped in a plane where in you are all suffocating..