Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara humiliated as audience cheered "Hwayoung" at Jeju Island concert

nathaniel

I've seen the video..Its not so bad but still the audience really do not have a great manner :angry: ..If I were them , I will SHUT UP bcoz I don't like it..but thank god :rolleyes: I still have faith in T-ara unnies! T-ara HwaiTing ^_^:) ..Queen's around the world still supporting you guy!! be strong!!! <3 <3 <3

Ang sama naman nila.. Their so............ HARSH..!!! Ang kitid ng mga kukote nila.. >:( They're so closed-minded..! NAPAKASAMA..!!!!!!!!! MGA WALANG MAGAWA SA BUHAY..!! HINDI NAG-IISIP..!!!! NAPAKASAMA..!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for speaking in tagalog....... again.. They're just........ aissshhhhh..! >:(

How could this be the doing of the Queen's. Why will they bother to go to a concert just to boo them. It is the fans from other fandom that boo did this s***

I think he meant Kqueens as a moniker for overdramatic Kpop fans. Queen, diva, princess, daddy's girl, etc. are other similar terms to grow on that. Now if he did mean to throw a jab at Queens...LOL.

Though I think Queens still have the right to chant 'Hwayoung'. It also takes a ton of courage to perform in front of a disapproving crowd. Glad none of them teared up or anything. Props to T-ara.

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

Ignore a handful of immature anti's , they are just rude problemastic kids who never learn to grow up nor get thier life but seek for people's attention , they are nothing but pathetic losers .

Chin up T-Ara , there is greatest love and support from all queens out there for you fighting !

Yeah, I know it hurts to hear people booing T-ARA because you all, WE all, like(d) them, but you can't really blame those people. NOBODY knows the truth. EVERYONE is just basing their view on what they hear and what THEY think, feel, and WANT to believe. This could be relatable to the whole Chris Brown and Rhianna abuse. Many people's first and continued reactions were like how it is now with T-ARA: "OMG! HOW COULD HE DO THAT!?" And then die-hard, committed fans of Chris Brown thought, like many of you guys, US, toward T-ARA were and are like, "NO!!!! IT WASN'T HIS FAULT!!!! MAYBE SHE DESERVED TO GET HIT!!!!" UM...WHAT? "DESERVED" to get hit? I swear - I can't BELIEVE that people would be DUMB enough to think that she, that ANYONE in what is supposed to be a loving and caring relationship, DESERVED to get abused. That is just the same as how some might be letting it pass that Hwayoung DID get BULLIED by the other members. If not bullied, then left out or behind a lot. Like someone else had mentioned before, I ALWAYS felt uncomfortable watching T-ARA videos, as Hwayoung was ALWAYS SOOOO to herself and to the side a lot. Indeed it has been said that everything was just a big mistake, but since they are idols and are taught to be "nice" in and to the public, we will never know. We can only accept their apology and explanation because that's all we're shown and given; we can only believe that it really all was just a big mistake and continue to support them (if we want to). Unlike the Chris Brown situation, though, I heard that he admitted to beating her, yet...I was going to say that there was no real consequence because his career is still up and going. It didn't even take that long. Girls are still flinging themselves at him, which possibly includes Rhianna herself still if rumors are accurate, even though he is singing about how they "look better with the lights off" and how he wants to sex them in the back of his car, including the fact that he just came back from beating a woman out of anger issues. Is he better? Nobody really knows, and after THAT, why would any woman even WANT to know? He got away because he's cute, T-ARA is being supported by us because we believe in them too much.

My point is...WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH. We can only HOPE for the better. We're FANS - we will NEVER reach them upclose. In the case of T-ARA and Chris Brown, people wouldn't be angry if a bit of these happenings weren't true, and I'm sure they got out to be this way because some portions of it ARE true (even if they're exaggerated or given in weird scenarios). So, to make it easier, this is what everyone sees: Chris Brown = abused Rhianna; T-ARA = left Hwayoung out. Whether their careers should continue...that's for us to decided. Fans decided that Chris Brown is still worthy of continuing, and as for T-ARA...well, "Sexy Love" is doing well, isn't it? We're choosing to let them be human and to learn from their mistakes because WE are all human. Everyone else who has chosen to oppose them finds it harder to do that because they are idolized stars and have crossed the moral way of behaving, what they believe idols shouldn't and CAN'T do. And don't lie - there's a part of you that feels that way about idols, too, as do I.

Let them believe what they want to believe - it IS a hard decision, but that doesn't mean that they should never be forgiven. We ARE human, and we DO make mistakes. Also - I'm pretty sure ALL of us has bullied somone, even a little bit, before. These things just take time because it IS shocking when it happens, especally when stars do it.

I'll admit, though - if you guys have ever watched "Eat Your Kimchi's" view on T-ARA's scandal, I was proud of them at the end for saying that they will never support Chris Brown ever again (even though they completely contradicted themselves). =)

i watch over n over again the fancam...what ever the audience did, my queens are really pro..they completed their performance by smiling,dancing...singgingg... and even say thank...blackocean or what so ever...our queens are totally daebakkk!!!

hope korean queen's will always support the girls what ever it takes...please spread the love for t-ara too...

t-ara fightinggg!!!! queen's lets do our best to protect our queens!!! hawaitingg!!!!

That's just so harsh and unfair to the girls. I really hope they won't be too affected by that, they must know there're still lots of Queens around the world who love and support them!! T-ARA FIGHTING!!!

When you come to Malaysia Showcase, I will make sure you get the loudest cheer, at least from me! :)

I never believed these bullying rumors anyway. After reading about Hwahoung leaving and then the crap about the bullying I "investigated" the interweb like crazy and solid proof were nowhere to find - so I kept my faith in them and hoped that this whole mess gets either resolved somehow quickly or gets forgotten. ^.^

On a sidenote.. I REALLY love the song "Sexy Love" and the performance. T-ara fighting!!!

Oh and, I don't wanna go too off-topic here, but, could anyone please be so kind and pm me what was going on with SNSD in 2008? A few people mentioned that this here was nothing compared to SNSD's "incident" in 2008. Thanks! :-)

to me from the video it doesnt sounds bad. i took a break from kpop and t-ara for a few months, but im kind of over this whole thing with them and hwayoung. everybody should just leave them alone and move on. dont know whos right and whos wrong but who cares. whats done is done cant change it.