Diadem Forums

[12.09.09] Videos HD - T-ara "Sexy Love In Tokyo" MV

AznMunky

I love this MV.

We finally got to see how they were doing while filming the SL dance/robot MV.

I'm happy to see that they still had fun despite everything that happened. (I was worried that they were all gloomy and dragging their feet to film this.)

Ah so this is the MV that includes the fans doing cover dance of SL that was supposed to be released last week?

But I thought they said 37 countries doing SL cover dance? Or maybe another MV is coming up?

I've already said this in one post, but I'll just say it again... I love that they are using the power of the internet in their favor... to promote the song. I mean, if they can't perform live, or if music shows like Music Bank didn't allow them to perform last week, or if they can't perform this song longer than they usually do, then the best way to promote it is to keep posting many MVs via the internet. If Korean netizens hate them, then, through the internet, the fans worldwide would still be able to continue to support and appreciate them.

Also, Tokyo MV, for me, means: "hey even if Korea hates T-ara right now, Japan/Tokyo still loves T-ara" or something to that effect. I really hope they release another MV showing fans worldwide dancing SL... something like Sexy World LOL :D Then that would be a huge slap to those haters especially those Korean anti-fans/haters. Hmmm. Looking forward to that. :P

T-ara Fighting!!! :)

This is so cute! And Hyomin looking sexxaayyy haha.

Although, I'm a little confused as to how they've got Japanese fans attempting the sexy love dance... Like, what? They haven't been there since it's been released, right?

Also, it was cute to see Dani interacting with the T-ara members although it's amusing that she got more screen time than Areum and she's not a member yet... haha. It's also seems kind of unsurprising she was always with Hyomin. Anyone else feel like Hyomin kind of always picks up the new members? (not so much with Areum, although I haven't really seen her with anybody in particular, but Hwayoung (cry) and now Dani)

This is so cute! And Hyomin looking sexxaayyy haha.

Although, I'm a little confused as to how they've got Japanese fans attempting the sexy love dance... Like, what? They haven't been there since it's been released, right?

Also, it was cute to see Dani interacting with the T-ara members although it's amusing that she got more screen time than Areum and she's not a member yet... haha. It's also seems kind of unsurprising she was always with Hyomin. Anyone else feel like Hyomin kind of always picks up the new members? (not so much with Areum, although I haven't really seen her with anybody in particular, but Hwayoung (cry) and now Dani)

it seemed as though Areum was getting along with Hwayoung the most in my opinion to, and your siggie is hilarious XD

Hyomin and Dani = <3

It must've been kind of sad for Dani to not be in the Sexy Love MV but she still went to support her fellow members :D I love how she's with EunJiMin... my favourite trio ahaha.

I swear Hyomin's getting lots of camera time for this mv... <3 <3 <3 (bias) but then again, it could just be me haha.