Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara to release a Special Pictorial Album

chloeownsyou

Is this the same photobk as that one which only sold in Thailand concert?

than those who purchased the 1st pre one with hwayoung on it?

Having her in it would just speculate rumours of her possibly coming back... Since she isn't with T-ara anymore, so why would they keep photos of her in this pictorial album? It's not that they want her to be forgotten, they just can't have anymore hate from anti's

i was gona get this, until i found out all pics that contain hwayoung are editted to not show her or shes not pictured at all.

another sorry attempt by CCM and KKS to try to get the puppets to forget she ever existed and was with t-ara and helped them to get where they were.

erase all the memories! even the good ones! (evil KKS laugh)

Might as well as start removing all her pics on albums covers and photobook....(_. _!) while antis laugh their a** off....we feel uneasy seeing things like this.....

from my point of view, this is KKS/CCM way of waving an all out war against Hwayoung. the photobook of them in Europe were released earlier this year, if I'm not mistaken. this could be a farewell gift for Hwayoung. why must they re-release the photobook AND edited out all of Hwayoung pictures? this photobook can be another token of remembrance to fans about Hwayoung+T-ARA. but to re-release it, this will only make KKS/CCM look bad, and sadly the antis will reflects it on the girls of T-ARA.

KKS will never learn.

Actually, from Collar McPoppins, what I believe he's trying to point out, is by continuing to not show the completed works by Hwayoung while still having the possibilities that was publicly made of her to reunite with the group, it feels like a contradiction.

I don't think avoiding hate from the antis is the main reason why. If you think about it, once her contract is terminated, they no longer have the obligations to publish her completed works before. No different when Jiwon and Jiae left the group.

There's a more positive outlook that is possible to consider, is when she does reunite with T-ara, some, if not more, of the antis will stop all of these negativity towards T-ara and the company. It might even be possible for the them to even forgive the company and Kim Kwang Soo greatly for Hwayoung's return to T-ara too. But as long as Hwayoung remains a part from T-ara, there won't be any "true" reconciliation between T-ara and most of the antis. For myself, and I'm sure I'm not alone on this, I believe through a more positive aspect will reunite Hwayoung and T-ara together.

I see where you're coming from but I personally do not agree that they will some how reunite. Once the whole bullying issue started lots of netizens already wanted T-ara to disband. And since Hwayoung's contract was terminated, those netizens supported Hwayoung through that time, thus all the hate to the current members of T-ara. If KKS or CCM managed to put Hwayoung back, it will only strike up more rumours on bullying and cause more hate. They will not want her back with T-ara. As much as one would really want them to reunite, it is highly unlikely that it won't cause more chaos than this situation already has. Even if they were to reunite Netizens would not believe it. They would just say "oh, KKS is lying again" and continue to talk about the incidents being questioned.

As asked earlier, will this be the same one as the one released not too long ago? Sounds like it'll be from the same photoshoots at least. Let's hope for a reasonable price.

I think the previous one was the Freedom in Paris photobook, which only had 300 copies. From what I can tell, and what other people are saying, this one has many different places in Europe, so it should be different, but as you said, probably from photoshoots taken near the same time as in Paris. But I'm not sure if any of the Paris photos are in it. I can't wait to see it! :)