Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara to release a Special Pictorial Album

chloeownsyou

I see where you're coming from but I personally do not agree that they will some how reunite. Once the whole bullying issue started lots of netizens already wanted T-ara to disband. And since Hwayoung's contract was terminated, those netizens supported Hwayoung through that time, thus all the hate to the current members of T-ara. If KKS or CCM managed to put Hwayoung back, it will only strike up more rumours on bullying and cause more hate. They will not want her back with T-ara. As much as one would really want them to reunite, it is highly unlikely that it won't cause more chaos than this situation already has. Even if they were to reunite Netizens would not believe it. They would just say "oh, KKS is lying again" and continue to talk about the incidents being questioned.

From what I've read about those reactions to Hwayoung's contract termination online, and some actually still despise of her to this day. Some of those netizens supported her, and some just wanted her to quit and find another career. But most of them agreed amongst themselves that it was the other members' faults for starting it. Given how Hwayoung herself, and the other members in a joint written letter, already explained and apologized about the tweets and assured that no bullying took place, other than a difference of views, which might of been about Hwayoung's injury. I don't believe it would stir up more trouble. Just by watching the fancam of their recent Jeju Concert, it wasn't that bad, plus Hwayoung's uploaded audio clip was given praise for ongoing studying efforts to become a song writer. Both of them support and care about each other, given in Hwayoung's tweets, and the written letter by the members. I've noticed recently that a few, if not some, of the netizens are comfortable with Hwayoung reuniting with T-ara, since her contract termination based on 19 written statements by staff members are one of the main focal points that helped sparked this campaign. Many disagreed with Kim Kwang Soo's decision to end her contract immediately and even wanted her back in the group as soon as possible. Granted, some netizens really don't want to believe in what Kim Kwang Soo is saying, even when he does tell the truth, which makes me believe is forcing him to actually change up some of his decisions to find some sort of agreement between him and the public. I'm sure he suffers his own guilty trips and still trying to please everybody. I'm not too concern about him on his duties and responsibilities as C.E.O., as well as his obligations to us, the public and the fans. But we will hold him to his public statement about Hwayoung reuniting with T-ara, when she's ready. Some of those netizens didn't even believe in Hwayoung's tweets and the handwritten letter by the members, and declare them a bunch of lies or they were forced to do this and that. If any measure to demonstrate a "true reconciliation" and a chance of redemption for all of the members, Hwayoung must reunite with T-ara. Otherwise, those who continue to keep them separate, will, by default, support whatever reasons that were written by the staff members, and "truly agree with Kim Kwang Soo's decision" that terminated her contract after all this time.

Talking about Hwa.. Although I would be more than ecstatic if Hwayoung does comeback in the future, I'm really not sure if its a good idea just from a teamwork perspective..

T-ara members may not be bullies but they are also human beings.. If KKS forces the T-ara members to accept Hwayoung again, how will the other members feel? Hwayoung may or may not be at fault in this controversy but the rest of the members have already received so much pain & damage to their reputations.This will definitely screw-up the group's dynamics even more & any disagreement will launch fresh new allegations.

The only way that a Hwayoung reunion will work is if the idea comes from the members not KKS.. at least that will be a real reconciliation, a unilateral decision by KKS will only make matters worse...

Okay, IMHO Hwayoung may be the best rookie rapper out there but T-ara already have rappers that can more than adequately fill her position: Hyomin can rap, Eunjeung can rap, Ahreum can rap, Dani also seems to have a talent in rapping and even little Boram rapped in Japan. Personally, I think the best thing for T-ara & Hwayoung is to keep supporting each other but go on their separate ways.. Hwayoung has great talent & potential but it will be difficult for her to get a new agency after being used as a figurehead by the Antis to justify their malicious behaviour.. I hope she can find an agency that will look pass that or maybe KKS can change his offer: instead of rejoining T-ara maybe CCM can promote Hwayoung & her Sister as a twins act (Like Tasty.. which was the original idea when the Ryus sisters entered the agency).. but then Antis would probably say that this is KKS's way to bribe Hwayoung into silence.. you just can't please everyone :P

@xbot You're thinking what I'm thinking too.

I'd love to have Hwayoung back, but after I listened to her rap I feel like she's doing something that can't be done if she's still with CCM.

I don't know ... Hwa is not my favorite member, but I would be very happy if she get what she wants. That's the same I wished for every members of T-ara too.

T-ara members may not be bullies but they are also human beings.. If KKS forces the T-ara members to accept Hwayoung again, how will the other members feel? Hwayoung may or may not be at fault in this controversy but the rest of the members have already received so much pain & damage to their reputations.This will definitely screw-up the group's dynamics even more & any disagreement will launch fresh new allegations.

I don't believe it's even necessary for Kim Kwang Soo to force the other members to accept Hwayoung, after taking notice about it being reported that not long after she met up with him to apologize and inform him that she'll wait until she gets well, that she met with the other members and "they all cried together". How can that be even considered as a grudge between the members, when it has been pointed out by the members themselves how they are able to forgive each other and move on as a group? Yes, they are human, but they are also able to be mature and responsible for their own actions and work hard to make things right, not worse. Reputations can be improved upon during a career. And let's not forget Hwayoung was hit the hardest during all of this compared to the other members, and it was acknowledged by Soyeon herself during her interview about this, and in the joint handwritten letter by the other members. I seriously doubt that there are any grudges between the members to begin with after taking these facts into consideration.

The only way that a Hwayoung reunion will work is if the idea comes from the members not KKS.. at least that will be a real reconciliation, a unilateral decision by KKS will only make matters worse...

Well, from what was translated by their handwritten letter, . . .

We will always support Hwayoung no matter what.

I'm pretty sure this includes accepting Hwayoung back into T-ara, if I'm not mistaken.

As for Kim Kwang Soo, he already publicly announced that he too will accept Hwayoung back into the group as well. I believe if any lingering problems within the company might be between Hwayoung and those 19 staff members, who submitted written statements that convinced Kim Kwang Soo to terminate her contract. But given how Kim Kwang Soo stated that there isn't any contractual termination conditions that prevents her from returning to them, this also indicates that it's possible that both the staff members and Hwayoung can find reconciliation as well.

Okay, IMHO Hwayoung may be the best rookie rapper out there but T-ara already have rappers that can more than adequately fill her position: Hyomin can rap, Eunjeung can rap, Ahreum can rap, Dani also seems to have a talent in rapping and even little Boram rapped in Japan. Personally, I think the best thing for T-ara & Hwayoung is to keep supporting each other but go on their separate ways.. Hwayoung has great talent & potential but it will be difficult for her to get a new agency after being used as a figurehead by the Antis to justify their malicious behaviour.. I hope she can find an agency that will look pass that or maybe KKS can change his offer: instead of rejoining T-ara maybe CCM can promote Hwayoung & her Sister as a twins act (Like Tasty.. which was the original idea when the Ryus sisters entered the agency).. but then Antis would probably say that this is KKS's way to bribe Hwayoung into silence.. you just can't please everyone :P

It has been my experience that through studying and practice, everybody has a chance to be a rapper, including all of the T-ara members. Looking back to some of the reasons why Areum and Dani were added to the group, the duties and responsibilities of the group became more spread out among the members than previously. This would mean that Soyeon, Boram, Qri, and Hwayoung will be showing more of themselves. Hwayoung has always had that potential and talent while being in T-ara. The only reason why so many people didn't notice it, is because of the lack of fan support for her in the group before. And let's face it, some of the fans were still in disagreement with her joining the group in the first place, like some are still in disagreement with Areum and Dani nowadays. If there was more support back then, we would have heard even more of her raps earlier, and who knows, perhaps have a song with her showcasing more of her lyrical skills on a T-ara album. As for her and other companies, she publicly denied their offers and currently not even focused on them. If she was interested in joining another company, she would've jumped on the best offer back then, however, "she didn't sign to any of them". After Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's collaborated work on Speed, whoever said that it's not possible for the twins to work together while still being in their respected groups? Especially when they're established works amongst the artists of Core Contents Media already. Let's us not forget that one of the pinnacle reasons that increased the number of protesters against the company, and Kim Kwang Soo, is the Hwayoung's contract termination. By reuniting Hwayoung to T-ara, will bring the situation that much closer to ending this civil war between us and the antis.

I'd love to have Hwayoung back, but after I listened to her rap I feel like she's doing something that can't be done if she's still with CCM.

I don't know ... Hwa is not my favorite member, but I would be very happy if she get what she wants. That's the same I wished for every members of T-ara too.

From my standing point, not a lot of fans didn't support the idea of Hwayoung showcasing her rap skills due to the difference between idol rappers and rappers, even though both are actually in the same category, only on different levels of performances. If Hwayoung did garner such support while being in T-ara, we would've heard that uploaded clip much more earlier. Remember, a label company also works on feedback from the audience, fans, experts, and reviews too, not just on their sole discretion.

The price is said to be 17k won (around usd 15) and its also said that the sales will be done by a japanese web X-( idk which one is it.

i wouldn't be surprise if the sales will be done by a japanese web but it might be only limited to those in japan though. =( pretty much all the t-ara goods are coming from japan lately . . . 2013 calendar, t-ara best of best (3 versions), a limited special jewelry box behind the scene dvd, and they just aired the bukodan concert, etc.

I really want this. I missed out on their repackaged Breaking Heart so I really want this. Can anyone tell me, is this different from the Japanese Best of Best 2009-2012. Tanks!

the repackaged breaking heart is still available for purchase through yesasia but its not the limited edition.

yes, they are both different. the japanese best of the best 2009-2012 is available for pre-order now which is like a compilation of their greatest hits from 2009-2012. depending which version you get . . . there are 3 . . . the goodies varies from music video, 24 pg vs 72 pg photobook, movie of the freedom europe tour, etc. there is no stock photo available yet for this item.

this special pictorial album is a limited photobook of the photo shoot they did in europe where they visited numerous european country with gangkiz. it will also include a cd of their greatest hits. very similar to the other photobook "freedom tour in paris." they had a cd included on the back cover.

552003_10151156045834127_1617868820_n.jpg

I really-really-really and so much really like every candid photos of T-Ara. since I knew that hyomin worked as photographer assistant for this trip I really want to see the result. and when you guys talking about hwayoung, will we all see hwa in this photobook???

same as u i tot of getting it but than i decide to put on hold.

still remember the video of their trip on how they take photos and so how.. on how they make this book..

at the same time they could also removed some nice pic... :(

wonder will this be removed?

f2cd2fa9bbe9ead163d3bd023b63c53b_large.jpg?w=610

original one

europe-trip-1.jpg

some pic was photoshop edit away like this one doesnt look nice.

31741.jpg

i was gona get this, until i found out all pics that contain hwayoung are editted to not show her or shes not pictured at all.

another sorry attempt by CCM and KKS to try to get the puppets to forget she ever existed and was with t-ara and helped them to get where they were.

erase all the memories! even the good ones! (evil KKS laugh)

Having her in it would just speculate rumours of her possibly coming back... Since she isn't with T-ara anymore, so why would they keep photos of her in this pictorial album? It's not that they want her to be forgotten, they just can't have anymore hate from anti's

how would photos from months ago give people the impression that hwayoung was back? and speculate rumors?

and even if it did somehow get peopel to thikn such a crazy thing, you make it sound like hwayoung coming back is a bad thing or impossible when KKS himself said in the future hwayoung could rejoin.

and please tell me how not adding hwayoung in the book will not make antis speak up when they thrive on hwayoung being bullied and excluded. which is exactly whats going on.

if anything its just making it worse.

keep defending KKS and CCMs dictator behavior. thats exactly what he wants.

Point is the album contains hwayoungs vocals, not having her in the album art is just stupid. she was a member during the time the tracks were made, and helped them get to the top. excluding her for any reason is not acceptable. period.

i was gona get this, until i found out all pics that contain hwayoung are editted to not show her or shes not pictured at all.

another sorry attempt by CCM and KKS to try to get the puppets to forget she ever existed and was with t-ara and helped them to get where they were.

erase all the memories! even the good ones! (evil KKS laugh)

But if she was in it she'd have to profit. I doubt CCM want to pay her, since I mean, they barely pay T-ara. :/