Diadem Forums

[12.09.10] T-ara to release a Special Pictorial Album

chloeownsyou

If Diadem is able to hold pre-orders/ release pre-order information that would be such a blessing o_o I have not seen pre-orders or heard of any pre-ordering outside of Asia yet!

If the photobook is within my reach and within my budget, I must get it ~ :o

i wanna wanna wanna wanna buy this!!! ohmygod!!! i wish i could buy something like this from the Philippines. i still dont have a credit card and my mom hates it when i try to spend anything on kpop stuff. gawsh.

in fact i was so amazed when i opened my day by day album that i want more!!! i think this photo album will satisfy my hunger~

Do you think they'd release the photos on that new smartphone app? If so then I will be happy with that if they don't release the book internationally.

I really want it sitting in my room though. >.<

But if they release it on the app do the app buyers get to see some exclusive 3D Europe photos? o.o

• 4 weeks later...

@ Hussel. I ended up cancelling both my orders at gmarket and had my friend ask for a refund instead. It was cheaper for me to buy the part 2 from yesasia, it was about the same price maybe a little bit more but it's free shipping if over $39 so I got 2 copies. Plus i still had to pay shipping to me from japan n that is very costly. also, the company selling it on gmarket was korea base so they won't be selling it, it's to be sold in/from japan only. Yeah, I heard they cancelled peoples order through tweets on twitter.

i ended up ordering part 1 from thailand t-ara fan club, i've order stuff from them before so i trust them. they have yet to ship it, there's problem with the photobook or something. so i'm patiently waiting.