Diadem Forums

[12.09.13] Video HD - Sexy Love on M!Countdown

chloeownsyou

SECOND WEEK COMEBACK = SECOND PLACE!!!

Despite it all.. T-ara is still kicking @ss!

Guys remember its almost Friday.. MNET M COUNTDOWN GLOBAL vote will open in a few hours (see MNET link in my sig below)...

Can T-ara be #1 next week?

PS: If they had to lose.. I'm glad T-ara lost to Kara instead of any other group.. Best wishes for best friends Eunjeung & Gyuri!

Nice!!! I love their card outfits! <3

Boram with white hat :)

Soyeon's huge ribbon reminds me of her ribbon in their 2009 performance of Good Person (/watch?v=0jVk3BVBiqQ)

Eunjung's hair is improving but it still needs more improvement. I miss her black hair!!!

Areum's hair... what happened? I said in my previous post that I'm starting to like her sleekly brushed up blonde hair, but in this performance... I looks like she once had a sleekly brushed up hair but because she danced lots of times and changed outfits, her hair got disorganized and she forgot to fix it. Or something like that.

Okay the fan chants were still good and audible... but I prefer the powerful energetic and enthusiastic fan chants in Inkigayo last Sunday. That's my favorite. Today, it seems like the fans got tired and the fan chants had lower pitch than the Inkigayo fan chants. LOL Or perhaps they were asked to tone it down because it was too loud? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just comparing. I'm still happy that there are still fans in Korea who would be willing to share their voices to do those fan chants.

While I admit I was quite sad at first that they didn't win today in M! Countdown, I guess I became happy when thinking about the fact that they were in top 2!!! I mean that's quite an achievement for such a controversial comeback of a now hated girl group in Korea!!! Also, I guess KARA's win is just fine because they have been promoting longer than T-ara and they were in fact against Psy last week. So I guess it's just about time for KARA to win.

I am still hoping that next week T-ara would finally win. While they would be up against other powerful groups who also have many fans... :( I'm a bit worried... but, well, I am still hoping for the best for T-ara. Let's vote for them again at Mnet this Friday to Monday!!!

Please continue to vote for T-ara's SL in Eat Your Kimchi because F.T. Island is gaining many points so fast I'm scared that it would take over SL.

Also in GomTV... please continue to vote. SL is down to #2.

Looking forward to their next performances this weekend especially Music Bank!!! WooJung!

T-ara Fighting!!! :)

..also

GAON Weekly Singles Chart

September 2 – September 8, 2012

1. Big Bang’s G-Dragon : “That XX”

2. Seo In Guk, A Pink’s Eunji : “All For You”

3. Seo In Guk, A Pink’s Eunji : “Just The Way We Love”

4. T-ara : “Sexy Love”

5. Huh Gak, Zia : “I Need You”

6. KARA : “Pandora”

7. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon : “Closer”

8. Psy : “Gangnam Style”

9. Urban Zakapa : “I Hate You”

10. Baek Ji Young : “Love and Love”

..not bad since they only sold the single on Sep. 4th, eh?

Okay the fan chants were still good and audible... but I prefer the powerful energetic and enthusiastic fan chants in Inkigayo last Sunday. That's my favorite. Today, it seems like the fans got tired and the fan chants had lower pitch than the Inkigayo fan chants. LOL Or perhaps they were asked to tone it down because it was too loud? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just comparing. I'm still happy that there are still fans in Korea who would be willing to share their voices to do those fan chants.

I'm listening to the chant and I'm wondering if the recording just dulled out the fan chant because instead of the fans sounding low pitch it sounds like it has intentionally been tuned out/down. :) I am hoping that T-ara got a loud fan chant like they did in Inkigayo and it sounds like it if it wasn't tuned out/down.

Great performance as always.

Gotta admit, i got a bit excited hearing it was kara vs t-ara and thought we may have a chance to win but still no 2 is good, considering.

Anyways, what's with ahreum's hair, it looked like it was sloppily tied or something. overall i like the theme but not the costume, i like their blue and red costumes better or even the black and white bef.

they perform today too woot!!!