Diadem Forums

[12.09.14] T-ara to reveal dance cover music video version of "SEXY LOVE" today

nathaniel

[12.09.14] T-ara to reveal dance cover music video version of "SEXY LOVE" today

20120906_1346894047_04792200_1.jpg

T-ara will release a dance cover version of "SEXY LOVE" today at noon via GomTV.

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" has attracted attention worldwide and after releasing a dance version of the music video, it has been covered in dance covers on YouTube by people in over 37 countries.

T-ara's agency decided to compile the dance covers into a music video.

"SEXY LOVE" was recently released but T-ara is busy with both domestic and international activities. They are focusing on their Asian fanbase with various overseas promotions coming up.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120914n09445

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

well, i think it's a good move so korean people will realize though they hate T-ara to the death but there are thousand international queen's who still love, support and appreciate T-ara

I don't think the Korean public would really be too concerned about that since T-ara's main location of revenue is Korea itself and the number of international Kpop fans not so thrilled about T-ara is still considerable. T-ara isn't SNSD, 2NE1 or KARA, the only three girl groups that can still earn a huge amount of money and support from abroad even if they only do one comeback in Korea per year.

Any chance for a dance practice version? I always love those, since the performers always dance more sharply on those.. Maybe it's because of the mirror.. Or the scary choreographers watching on :)

PS: It's the Weekend folks.. Mnet Countdown voting is open and FT Island is kicking our butts :P

I don't think the Korean public would really be too concerned about that since T-ara's main location of revenue is Korea itself and the number of international Kpop fans not so thrilled about T-ara is still considerable. T-ara isn't SNSD, 2NE1 or KARA, the only three girl groups that can still earn a huge amount of money and support from abroad even if they only do one comeback in Korea per year.

You will be amazed that actually still many koreans love and support them.. Otherwise they will not get 3rd rank in KPOP chart just in a week after the first comeback stage in Mcountdown.. The haters actually only small number yet they are very aggressive in the net.. But the T-ara fans in Korea always support them as you could see in their live performance

You will be amazed that actually still many koreans love and support them.. Otherwise they will not get 3rd rank in KPOP chart just in a week after the first comeback stage in Mcountdown.. The haters actually only small number yet they are very aggressive in the net.. But the T-ara fans in Korea always support them as you could see in their live performance

To my knowledge, this is more limited to T-ara's fanbase - not the general public as a whole. Downloading a song for casual listening doesn't account to 'supporting' a group, much less loving one. Any well-known idol group can hit the charts high up in rank regardless of quality of the material or scandals (and from what I recall, DBD's ratings a while back actually plummeted in Melon).

There's a difference between haters and the general masses.