Diadem Forums

[12.09.14] T-ara to reveal dance cover music video version of "SEXY LOVE" today

nathaniel

To my knowledge, this is more limited to T-ara's fanbase - not the general public as a whole. Downloading a song for casual listening doesn't account to 'supporting' a group, much less loving one. Any well-known idol group can hit the charts high up in rank regardless of quality of the material or scandals (and from what I recall, DBD's ratings a while back actually plummeted in Melon).

There's a difference between haters and the general masses.

You answered it yourself... the DBD was plummeted because it's just released not long before the scandal.. there were many negative publicity.. And now you could see they gain their rank back because there are many people love them still

You will be amazed that actually still many koreans love and support them.. Otherwise they will not get 3rd rank in KPOP chart just in a week after the first comeback stage in Mcountdown.. The haters actually only small number yet they are very aggressive in the net.. But the T-ara fans in Korea always support them as you could see in their live performance

Of course! Not all Korean fans have abandoned them :(

Just like they still have many international fans who love them no matter what, it's the same in Korea. <3

juts back in town, have a lot to finish, just having time to pass by to a quick checkup on T-ara, very happy that they are back on track after all what is happen... goodluck with everything!

Whoeps, forgotten to say, i am looking forward to see all the version of Sexy Love, still need to catch up with it... didn't see it only have listen to on radio...