Diadem Forums

[12.09.14] Video HD - Sexy Love Comeback Stage on Music Bank

chloeownsyou

Haeundae Lovers may block Soyeon from filming but now she's back on KBS TV with a killer Music Bank comeback. Also Boram and Wooram finally manage to be on the same show together.. And what about Eunjeung & Jangwoo? Hope they at least got time to say hello to each other.. Really happy for the girls..

Finally their comeback on Music Bank. I don't see why KBS made such a big deal last week about them.

It was said that an "incident" happened in the Music Bank backstage so they didn't want them to add fuel to the fire (which I find is a total BS)However,after seeing most music shows allowing them to perform but nothing happen,they would probably regret it and said "Damn,I should have let them perform in the first place!!" :P

Yay! I'm glad they were finally allowed to perform in Music Bank.

See? It's such a stupid move for Music Bank PD to cancel their performance last week. They cancelled it for nothing. Tsk.

Music Bank... I can still recall that day when Eunjung did the rap for DBD and then became special MC with Jangwoo. It was such a happy day for them and for the fans, especially WooJung fans. Then everything suddenly changed in the succeeding days/weeks. Tsk. Oh well...

Moving on...

I love their black outfits today!!! Simple but classy!!! It's my favorite now.

I am excited to see their next outfits in their next performances!

Um... I'm not a fan of the pink suits.

Dear Eunjung, when will you change your hairstyle? I want your straight black hair. Please add some weight too because you really look different, you look like you've aged in your ahjumma hair and your thin face doesn't look healthy anymore.

While this is obviously a pre-recorded performance, I hope they were able to have a chat with Jangwoo backstage.

As for the fan chants, I love them today as well. I even heard screams! Good job to those fans. I hope they keep it up.

Last week's Inkigayo fan chants + smiling energetic T-ara = still my favorite.

I am happy that SL is #6 in K-chart, also in Gaon Chart. I hope their rank would be higher next week.

Also, there's something with #2 these days... GomTv = #2; M! Countdown = #2; Eat Your Kimchi = #2

While I am thankful that considering the controversy they are even in #2... I still feel uneasy that SL is just on its 2nd week and their ranking is dropping so fast in these voting sites. They used to hold the #1 position but after a week they went down. Oh well, so many strong artists with huge fanbases made a comeback (FT Island, Secret, GD...) so I guess it's quite inevitable.

But of course we should not give up. Let's keep voting everyday!!!

Friday 11AM to Monday 9AM KST (GMT+9)

http://global.mnet.com/mcountdown/vote.m?lang=eng&mcdMenuId=menu2_1

Sexy Love MV

http://www.gomtv.com/chart/index.gom

Sexy Love MV for review in Music Monday by Eat Your Kimchi (Simon and Martina)

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/kpopcharts/t-ara-sexy-love/

Vote 19 times a day (Favorite Kpop Girl Group 2012)

https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_poll/52544?fb_action_ids=3593023184820&fb_action_types=tradablebits%3Avote&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map=%7B%223593023184820%22%3A398593563528944%7D&action_type_map=%7B%223593023184820%22%3A%22tradablebits%3Avote%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Looking forward to their SL performances in Music Core and Inkigayo this weekend.

T-ara Fighting!

I love to see more performances!!!

This is the first time that I actually noticed Qri singing live (even though it was a little off lol). I have no idea about the backstage stuff in the music industry, but there must be SOME reason why they sound EXCEPTIONALLY good in the Budokan concert in comparison to stages like this.

I wonder what it is