Diadem Forums

[12.09.15] Video HD - Sexy Love on Music Core

chloeownsyou

Another beautiful performance!!!

I love the outdoor stage. It's a very bright stage it actually brightens the entire aura of the group. I love seeing them smile!

I love their cute outfits, they really brought out the cuteness in T-ara.

The entire performance, including the pretty outdoor stage, really looks like another MV and not just any music show performance.

Their hairstyles improved!!! Eunjung's hair improved a bit!

What they did to Qri's hair and Jiyeon's hair = cute!!! Qri's and Jiyeon's hairstyles in their previous performances were quite boring. This time they really improved. Getting better and better!

It seems all their stages were prerecorded. Oh well. It's understandable. But I am still hoping that someday they will go back to those days that they can really perform live.

Btw, awww it's quite disappointing that Sexy Love didn't win in Eat Your Kimchi so it won't be reviewed this coming Monday. On a brighter note, I really felt happy that many Queens joined forces in posting comments a while ago just to gain more points and beat FT Island. Oh well. It was a good fight. As for M! Countdown voting, FT Island is on the lead. For GomTV, SL is still in 2nd place. I am hoping that... even if T-ara won't bag the first place, at the very least they should maintain their 2nd place position. But of course we should not give up in aiming for 1st place!

T-ara Fighting!!!

Really beautiful! Amazing colors and theme! Ji looks like a cute little devil with that hair hahaha.

I just get a little disappointed when they cut out the dance in the beginning because that's what got me REALLY excited for this song in the teaser (besides the fact that it's T-ara of course!). And I missed the cute dance part during Qri's part too!

Looking forward to the next performance. Hopefully it will be live!

I can't believe how beautiful Boram has got during this comeback, Hyomin & Jiyeon looks sexy cool, Soyeon & Qri looks like real dolls and Aehrum looks so aetherial... my only gripe is although Eunjung is hot as ever, I miss her dark smoky look and red hair makes her eyes looks sad (its just probably me).

Okay this week we probably won't beat the juggernaut that is FTIsland on M Countdown 's global vote, but don't get discouraged: CMIIW, its the number of votes that is accumulated to the total M Countdown score not the rank... so let's say FTIsland got #1 with 50% of 20,000 votes while T-ara got #2 with 25% it still means that there are 5,000 votes for T-ara to be added to the final tally.. So any votes still count! (I am actually an FTIsland fan also but T-ara needs my vote more :P besides Sexy Love is better than I Wish )

PS: After a two day rest in #2,SL is back to #1 in GomTV! (at least for the moment :)

PPS: Sexy Love Dance version broke 3 million & drama 1.1 million, hope this means some money in the pocket for the girls since I constantly get adds when I watch those.

• 2 weeks later...