Diadem Forums

[12.09.16] T-ara offered to receive best top star treatment in Hong Kong, "Politely declined"

nathaniel

How sad, as always allkpop change the thing for your benefit and as always the netizens criticizing and insulting, is very painful to see those comments!!!

Allkpop Article:

According to Core Contents Media, the girls’ Hong Kong promoters had offered to drive each of the girls in separate Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and Ferrari limousines per member. Despite the offer, the members rejected them, explaining, “We’re really grateful that they’re giving us such great treatment, but we would rather move on a bus with our staff.”

Real Article:

Hong Kong concert officials said T-ara will receive the best VVIP service while there, including using one member per car, which would be Lamborghinis, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls Royces and Ferraris. T-ara's agency said on behalf of T-ara, "We really appreciate receiving the best treatment, but we persist going with the staff via buses instead of luxury cars."

Well read up its not only the HK queen's, china Queen's are heading down too. Joint project by T-araHK and TCN (T-ara china). Both fanclubs provide light sticks and paper of fanchants and message to the girls for all attending the showcase. Talk about fanclub...I think they are putting a lot of effort. This is gonna be awesome I think.

Thank you HK and China Queen's. Please show lots of love for T-ara.

How sad, as always allkpop change the thing for your benefit and as always the netizens criticizing and insulting, is very painful to see those comments!!!

Allkpop Article:

According to Core Contents Media, the girls’ Hong Kong promoters had offered to drive each of the girls in separate Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and Ferrari limousines per member. Despite the offer, the members rejected them, explaining, “We’re really grateful that they’re giving us such great treatment, but we would rather move on a bus with our staff.”

Real Article:

Hong Kong concert officials said T-ara will receive the best VVIP service while there, including using one member per car, which would be Lamborghinis, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls Royces and Ferraris. T-ara's agency said on behalf of T-ara, "We really appreciate receiving the best treatment, but we persist going with the staff via buses instead of luxury cars."

that's right .. maybe allkpop doesn't know the difference between "REJECTED" and "POLITELY DECLINED" ..

This heavily reeks of publicity stunt, considering this is coming from CCM and I think a lot of people here already know that CCM has quite a track to lie very badly (seriously, who would actually believe that the T-ara members' accounts got hacked at the time of the controversy?). It's not like the T-ara members said this themselves, either and CCM's known to actually pay reporters extra money to write about T-ara in a positive light - even Jiyeon herself confirmed this at one point.

Consider the timing, guys and girls (someone in the forums had also posted in the Discussion forums a print screened picture showing that the Mirage single has a very, VERY low rating - you think CCM would stay still upon seeing that happen?).

LOL! What the hell is a "ferrari limousine"??!!

Anyway, in this moment their decision is right, but a little pity because everyone should go to take a ride with those cars if there is a chance.

I'm so excited for them. I've been to Hong Kong and it's a beautiful city. Kind of like an Asian San Francisco. If they arrive there early morning, I think they have time to sleep a little before waking up for their schedules. It says they need to do interviews and promos before the showcase. I hope they have time for some shopping. Hehe, the girls are gonna go crazy cause there are so many shopping areas there. Wow, thats a lot of money for 7 songs only. Other bands do a full concert for that kind of money.