Diadem Forums

[12.09.16] T-ara offered to receive best top star treatment in Hong Kong, "Politely declined"

nathaniel

[12.09.16] T-ara offered to receive best top star treatment in Hong Kong, "Politely declined"

201209161138183010_1.jpg

T-ara will leave for their Hong Kong showcase tomorrow.

T-ara will leave Kore at 9:00 PM on September 17th and arrive at airport in Hong Kong on the 18th for their showcase in Hong Kong, which is being held at the Star Hall.

Hong Kong concert officials said T-ara will receive the best VVIP service while there, including using one member per car, which would be Lamborghinis, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls Royces and Ferraris.

T-ara's agency said on behalf of T-ara, "We really appreciate receiving the best treatment, but we persist going with the staff via buses instead of luxury cars."

T-ara's 3,000 showcase in Hong Kong was sold out, and T-ara will perform a total of seven of their previous hits, "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Roly-Poly", "Lovey-Dovey", "DAY BY DAY", "Wae Ireoni", "I Go Crazy Because of You" and their new song "SEXY LOVE".

T-ara will receive the best "$700,000" (USD) treatment while in Hong Kong and will take time to promote themselves and appear on TV in Hong Kong as well as do interviews.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120916n04037

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Hong Kong QUEEN'S,please take good care of our girls,alright? :)

LOL,I bet antis will say that CCM loves to exaggerate things.Anyway,for those who will attend their showcase,have fun and keep supporting them!!

I was hoping they will sing their non-promoted songs but these are alright...

I really wish I could go back to HK right now... I'd gladly try to find them on the busses :D and shower them with gifts bahaah. If only school didn't happen D:< Oh well... I'm glad T-ara has so many international fans :) Thank you Queens for supporting T-ara!!! <3

wow so cool :wub: :wub: :wub: , now I wonder what will Malaysia concert officials provide them...hope it's not too bad ahhhhhh

LOL,one thing for sure is that I doubt they gonna provide them with those cars because it's rare to see the those type of cars on the road :P It doesn't really matter what special treatment they gonna give to T-ara,but as long as their safety in Malaysia is secured and both fans and T-ara have a blast,it's more than enough for me.

Wow, i love Hongkong Queen's giving the best for T-ara and definitely they deserved that from all the things that happened to them. Anti's please move your way T-ara is gaining much much attention today. Please HK Queens please post any pictures or fancam for the HK concerts. Thank you. :)

Our girls are very humble and concerned about their staff on this. I'm proud of our girls and their gratefulness and wise considerations towards the people of Hong Kong. ^_^ I hope someday soon, after Hwayoung reunites with T-ara, they can return to Hong Kong again, and maybe take them up on that offer to drive those cars together. ^_^

201209161138183010_1.jpg

T-ara will leave for their Hong Kong showcase tomorrow.

T-ara will leave Kore at 9:00 PM on September 17th and arrive at airport in Hong Kong on the 18th for their showcase in Hong Kong, which is being held at the Star Hall.

Hong Kong concert officials said T-ara will receive the best VVIP service while there, including using one member per car, which would be Lamborghinis, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls Royces and Ferraris.

T-ara's agency said on behalf of T-ara, "We really appreciate receiving the best treatment, but we persist going with the staff via buses instead of luxury cars."

T-ara's 3,000 showcase in Hong Kong was sold out, and T-ara will perform a total of seven of their previous hits, "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Roly-Poly", "Lovey-Dovey", "DAY BY DAY", "Wae Ireoni", "I Go Crazy Because of You" and their new song "SEXY LOVE".

:wub: T-ara will receive the best "$700,000" (USD) treatment while in Hong Kong and will take time to promote themselves and appear on TV in Hong Kong as well as do interviews.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120916n04037

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem