Sign in to follow this  
eastheretic

[12.09.16] Video HD - Sexy Love on Inkigayo

Nice! Another great performance from all of them. And also, if you look at the left side of the stage at the end of the video, you can actually see people clapping. So there's some proof that they're not adding "clapping" sounds to the vid.

Yes, another live stage. I think the Inkigayo performance from last week was also live, the fanchant was super loud for that one. This one is almost comparable. Its good to see a complete round of promotions for this weekend (Thursday to Sunday). Hopefully they will do the same next weekend (Maybe they will throw in a Tuesday promo for Show Champion?). I'm hoping for a live interview on one of the shows, but I'm guessing T-ara's PR doesn't want them to be interviewed just yet... .

I love watching the live performance of T-ara. k fans really daebak. Fanchant so amazing I enjoyed it. All of the audiences really cheered and clapped their hands so it is not recorded too. T-ara fighting. i 'm so happy. :)

Yay to the fan chants and live performance!!!

Another nice performance!

Really, they are getting better and better!

I am so happy that they completed this week's promotions from Thursday to Sunday.

I am also happy that T-ara was trending worldwide!

Don't forget to vote everyday for Sexy Love in Mnet, GomTV as well as Eat Your Kimchi!

T-ara Fighting!!! :)

I love their inkigayo performance the most just for the fact that it the most awesome fanchants ha ha!!!

I must admit i don't really like the color of the dress but i like their hair pieces.

Hoping to see more of them