Diadem Forums

[12.09.18] Video - T-ara Fancams @ Hong Kong Showcase Concert

s-park

I enjoyed watching fancams, at last I saw Jungie smiling like before (based on my observation). I also enjoyed and appreciate their greetings especially in English. lol But i'm still in the jelly mode to the HK Queen's hmp i hope they will able to come in my country i'm wishing for that until next year hopefully. :rolleyes: Fighting t-ara. saranghae Jungie. ^_^

It's not that I still haven't moved on about hwayoung leaving T-ara, but it's clear that they/areum can't fill in the gap hwayoung left (her rap in the songs that she's been part of to be exact) T-ara.

Maybe eunjung or hyomin, can but areum? That would be quite questionable. Areum has a great voice and it needs to be further developed and showcased. I really feel bad for areum's talent for not being properly used.

KKS really doesn't know how to take care of his idols properly.

T/N:

I'm not an anti, it's just that I'm really disappointed on how t-ara is being handled by KKS. If KKS managed the girls properly, all these controversies wouldn't have happened.

BTW thanks for posting these videos here in diadem, all of us appreciated it! (^_^)

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!