Diadem Forums

[12.09.20] T-ara to hold various concerts across Asia next year

nathaniel

[12.09.20] T-ara to hold various concerts across Asia next year

201209200706571133_1.jpg

Despite controversies, T-ara has resumed activities as a girl group not only in Korea, but in the whole Asian market.

On the 20th after completing their first showcase in Hong Kong, officials from Hong Kong suggested that T-ara have a large-scale concert with 15,000 seats next time.

On the 18th, T-ara met 3,000 local Hong Kong fans with their showcase at Star Hall. All 3,000 seats were sold out but it was reported than over 500 fans showed up outside the venue who were unable to get tickets and singed and danced along during the showcase.

An official said, "There was a bigger reaction than expected. There are requests coming in and we're currently talking about having a solo concert for them next year on an outdoor stage."

After the lively reaction from Hong Kong fans, T-ara are confident to spread out in the Asian market. After their Hong Kong performance, T-ara has big plans for next year.

The official said, "Compared to other idol groups, T-ara has a lot of diversity in their music which is a big advantage for them because it helped develop a large fanbase for them in Southeast Asia. Their likelihood of success in Asia is good and there are plans to go to Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines next year but starting with promotions in Japan. We want to aim for an Asian version of a World tour.

2NE1 held a world tour in 10 different cities across seven different countries and SNSD and Wonder Girls have also held concerts across Asia, the Americas and Europe. T-ara is the next girl group who can possibly accomplish this and will begin with the Asian market.

T-ara returned to Korea on the 19th through Incheon International Airport and will continue to promote "Sexy Love" through music shows this week.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120920n03235

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

It would be awesome if they could come to Canada, If they could have a concert in Canada I would do everything I can to go and attend :D

But if they do have a concert in Singapore I guess I'm visiting my Aunt and cousins there sooner than I planned :P

And that is great news that T-ara are getting such good feedback from their Hong Kong Concert, I'm proud of our girls! This is the affection, trust, and loyalty that they need right now, to know that we are always behind them no matter what happens :)

KKS better not be trolling!! So excited for their Asian Tour,, omo i should save up money now.. If they'll really come to Philippines next year then i better be prepared to buy ticket since i don't have money now because i spend it all to buy Bigbang VIP ticket for their concert here in October and their tickets were very expensive..

too bad Canada isn't Asia );

Either way, I am sooo excited and happy for all the fans who get a chance to see T-ARA live ~ (lucky!)

Even though, in my opinion things are coming at the girls a bit fast, but know they're strong and will continue trying their best ! (they've proved that many times over)

QUEEN's will forever continue showing their support :D